City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What we planning for next sunday v QPR

trevorriley said:
Against the rags we really where the 12th man. It pushed the players on, created one hell of a night and the best i've seen at home since we moved. Was one of proudest days to be a blue...

Everybody must wear colours against QPR, there must be a sea of sky blue in the stadium, scarves held high for bluemmon as players came on, ticker tape looked fantastic.

Flags are a must for this one, lets make the country stand up and notice the best fans in the world, it will settle the players in to clinch that title..

CTiD

oh what a good idea

Re: Recall Richards v QPR?

Tricky_Trev said:
I know there's a strong case for starting the same 11 players again, but for me, we'd be wise to bring Richards back in for Zabaleta. With QPR effectively needing a point to guarantee safety, there's no doubt they will come to The Etihad and park the bus. So we need the full back that offers the most penetration going forward - this is unquestionably Richards. There have been numerous home games this season where we've been up against 10 men behind the ball and the breakthrough has come from a Richards overlap and a well timed through ball, or clipped ball over the top to him. I don't see the point in starting Zabaleta and risking us becoming frustrated at the lack of good width. Agree? Disagree?

Agree. Zab's been phenomenal but its horse for courses and we need a plan B against a backs to the wall defensive team.

It's going to be 1 Long Week!

QPR QPR QPR QPR
That's all I can think about and it's only Monday. Every thought all the time!

My heart's pounding, my stomachs turning and I feel sick.
HELP!

Re: It's going to be 1 Long Week!

BLUEMATT23 said:
QPR QPR QPR QPR
That's all I can think about and it's only Monday. Every thought all the time!

My heart's pounding, my stomachs turning and I feel sick.
HELP!

I am going to love this week

Enjoyed last after the derby game - its dream time

Come kick off next week however i will be shitting it!!!!!!!

It's going to be 1 Long Week!

Failure is not an option....enjoy the build up to the game and every rag on the planet trying mind games and trying to wind you up about losing, then tell them we will win, end of, shuts them all up.

eastlands oasis said:
Failure is not an option....enjoy the build up to the game and every rag on the planet trying mind games and trying to wind you up about losing, then tell them we will win, end of, shuts them all up.
You're braver than me! I do the opposite and play down every game so that it doesn't back fire. I told all the rags i thought they'd get a draw in the derby, i said i thought we'd lose at Newcastle, etc.

Tricky_Trev said:
eastlands oasis said:
You're braver than me! I do the opposite and play down every game so that it doesn't back fire. I told all the rags i thought they'd get a draw in the derby, i said i thought we'd lose at Newcastle, etc.

Have to say that tends to me my way of doing things play it down and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.