City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We are City...

I don't agree with the OP but lay off him. Anyone who has supported City for years should know that the expectations of disappointment aren't going to go away overnight. In fact, a scenario like beating QPR comfortably to win the league will help people leave the "Typical City" mentality behind but there have still been many cases post-takeover of "Typical City" so it's natural for many people to have doubts or struggle to believe we'll do it until we actually do.

manimanc said:
fight!!
fight!!!
fight!!!!!

Aye, fighting talk in Midd alright

Pity I've moved

"Cuntish" was a bit strong sorry chap but these reverse phsycology threads or genuine ones from arse twitchers really do grip my shit.....

Just trying to keep these kind of thoughts out of my head. Not to say I'm going in thinking it's a foregone conclusion that we're gonna win it, but a bit of positivity helps settle my nerves and why the bloody hell not?

Bluemanc100 said:
manimanc said:
fight!!
fight!!!
fight!!!!!

Aye, fighting talk in Midd alright

Pity I've moved

"Cuntish" was a bit strong sorry chap but these reverse phsycology threads or genuine ones from arse twitchers really do grip my shit.....

I was a bit short tempered too. Sorry. But I'm just saying my concerns and trying to get people to know that we haven't actually lifted the trophy yet, and by celebrating like we have leads us open to much more abuse and embarrassment if we fail to win it.

But some people on this forum grind my gears, their opinion is always right. Idiots.

We are City...

Grow some balls OP. Even if you can't cope with the pressure our talented squad who have only dropped 2 points at home all season can. So keep your negative thoughts to yourself cos right now most of us are feeling mighty pleased with ourselves and don't need fellow blues pissing on our chips before a ball has been kicked.

We will cross the line victorious this Sunday. I predict 4-1, Aguero hat-trick. Keep the faith.

Michael Corleone said:
I hope I'm wrong but when you've watched city from childhood and got nothing but disappointment, you'd be the same!

And how the fuck are my negative thoughts affecting the outcome at all.
Not going to read all the other pages, but I'm glad there's at least one pessimist out there. Sick to fucking death of threads about how we're going to celebrate.

Well done.

IF our game was delayed for any reason and was running a few mins behind everyone else's and both us and QPR needed a draw, would we do a Germany v Austria? Or would the players think it was an Alan Ball moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.