City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We are City...

Im gonna be the first person to say I actually agree.

Im bracing myself for disapointment. The amount of times this club has disapointed me over the years I dont expect anything else!

Four of Hughes's last six games at the Etihad have been draws, none have been nil nil though

and if you think a team that has scored 52 goals at home in the league this season will not score against a team that has conceded 38 away from home, then you must have been on the crack pipe

ell said:
Im gonna be the first person to say I actually agree.

Im bracing myself for disapointment. The amount of times this club has disapointed me over the years I dont expect anything else!

Did we have any players nearly as good as the likes of Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Kompany, Hart, Richards, etc,

'Typical City' isn't this team!

Michael Corleone said:
Balti said:

Ofcourse I am. I'm currently wearing my green and yellow scarf while I'm typing this. Grow up

Would a draw enable you to revert back to your usual Mancini out theme you clown?

I agree with the OP that he expects Hughes to bring his team and park the bus. However, he will completely underestimate the talent we have now since he was unethically removed and the desire our team have to win this league. If his team line up 9-1 behind the ball, then we will be throwing everything at them, and there will be no way they will be able to keep us out for 90 mins.

Hughes' tactics will backfire on him big style. Coz he's a twonk (obviously)

I'm thinking the same way as OP, until I see our lads holding that trophy we can still lose it.

Weather it's QPR with 11keepers or a rag cheating bastard ref.

Balti said:
Michael Corleone said:
Balti said:

Ofcourse I am. I'm currently wearing my green and yellow scarf while I'm typing this. Grow up

Would a draw enable you to revert back to your usual Mancini out theme you clown?

I still think Mancini needs to improve his management but I admit I was wrong about thinking he wasn't a good enough manager.

If you look at what I said, all of it was said after defeats in the heat of the moment when everyone was angry and I got carried away.

But truly you seem like a vile human being, narrow minded, unintelligent and I hope never to have the misfortune of our paths crossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.