City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We are City...

The Pink Panther said:
ban-mcfc said:
and in typical bluemoon fashion another BLUE is attacked for suggesting anything other than a city win.

i'm glad you lot are confident because i can't sleep at the moment.

It is only half past six

at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elliot_MCFC said:
off topic but lets have a pitch invasion on monday! show our true colours and what this/players/shieks mean to us and how we appriciate it get loud get proud and get on that fucking pitch mcfc.ok

If you've got the keys for the stadium, I'm up for it

<a class="postlink" href="http://i45.tinypic.com/5o8uax.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i45.tinypic.com/5o8uax.jpg</a>

Can't believe the negative comments about City on here....sounds like some of you have been reading and believeing the SUNchester or the MUEN. That's preceisly the reaction they want.....we had Sky believing the scum were gonna score 10 goals against the Swans up till half time....It's a joke!!!...City have for the last two seasons been proving that we've shaken off the demons of the past, we've demolished all teams at home this season bar none. Mancini not stupid enuff to go into the game any different than other games...theres a job to done and the fans need to play their part. Stop falling for the media clap trap...get behind the team and gie them 110% support on the day and all be well!!!!!

We will smash Qpr,I am confident and when I am confident,you should be too!

CLOSE THREAD.

QPR are a premiership team , and we struggled at their shithole of a ground , with a narrow 3-2 win , they always get a good atmosphere at loftus rd.But with 45,000 city fans baying for blood on sunday, Hughes,Barton,SWP,Cisse etc etc will be played off the park by the best team in England , BELIEVE

Our players have come this far, we are one game away. They will be determined and focused on the task in hand. We are right in a good swing of form. We have to be confident in our players. Not over confident and arrogant. But confident

If people are going to give this idea head space, there will be mental health issues way before Sunday. Stop letting the Vampires of Stretford into your heads.

Re: QPR's approach to the game

ryan1985 said:
They will set up like every other team has at The Etihad this season and look at our record, hope this makes u feel better!!
But they will be a lot more committed than most teams, and nerves will play a part.

AJ and Dzeko may play a part because they are very likely to park the bus and playing a wide man and a target man will give us a plan B

I'm hoping Sunderland can get something against Utd. And a Stoke goal against Bolton might also help if QPR get wind of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.