City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We are City...

The team is no longer "typical City", what we need is for the fans to catch up with them!

BELIEVE.

black mamba said:
Michael Corleone said:
We will draw against Hughes on Sunday, he will bring QPR looking for a 0-0 draw and he will get it. It's all QPR need so they will be practicing nothing but defending against us everyday in training this week. This is what we do, typical city and all that. :(

Won't happen Michael ....

QPR never do anything in Manchester , and didn't at the Swamp last month either .... they are a 'home' team , who do all their best work in West London ..... and they are nowhere near as good as City .

Erm... save for one of my favourite Rag games on New Year's Day, Fergie clearly with a hangover [may have been his 50th or sommat on NYE] on national TV where QPR won 4-1 at OT. Fucking great start to a year that was.

Don't know why I responded to a Rag OP, must be feeling charitable this week.

We are all over this. I don't care if I have to run on and score the winning goal myself.

coleridge said:
black mamba said:
Michael Corleone said:
We will draw against Hughes on Sunday, he will bring QPR looking for a 0-0 draw and he will get it. It's all QPR need so they will be practicing nothing but defending against us everyday in training this week. This is what we do, typical city and all that. :(

Won't happen Michael ....

QPR never do anything in Manchester , and didn't at the Swamp last month either .... they are a 'home' team , who do all their best work in West London ..... and they are nowhere near as good as City .

Erm... save for one of my favourite Rag games on New Year's Day, Fergie clearly with a hangover [may have been his 50th or sommat on NYE] on national TV where QPR won 4-1 at OT. Fucking great start to a year that was.

Don't know why I responded to a Rag OP, must be feeling charitable this week.

hehe ....

you've got some memory 'coleridge' ...

that was 20 years ago!

Michael

Any more negative threads and you may wake with a horses head in your bed, if you really are a true blue please have a little faith in our team and tell anyone that will listed that city will win on Sunday.

CTID

Re: Anyone else absolutely bricking it?

Me, I can only guess how bad I will be on Sunday morning.

Re: Anyone else absolutely bricking it?

In the run up to the vermin and loony toons games I was fine up until the day of the game; then I was a nervous wreck. No doubt the same again on sunday, but I'll be in Manchester so I'll be in the company of other like mined souls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.