City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Predictions for tomorrow?

Luke The Blue said:
I know a lot of blues on here don't like to think their tempting fate or predict scores, However I was really nervous against the rags and Newcastle, but I'm so confident about tomorrow I'm going with a 4-0 win. IMO I think we will win the premier league and we will do it in style! COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!

Rather have happy clappers than doom mongers any day but call me old fashioned but for this post I would rather sit on the fence and say "I dont know"

danburge82 said:
Posts like this have been abundant this week, as they were before the FA Cup final last year.

Take this game seriously because it will be tougher than you think, just like the FA Cup final was.
It's my opinion mate I really do think we will beat them 4-0

Hopefully a convincing and nerveless victory similar to Charlton in 1985 than some horrendous nightmare scenario where we cannot get it in the onion bag and the filth are winning early doors.

I have never felt like this before in my life. My body feels like a live wire, the mix of emotions i have experienced this week i can't even begin to describe. This sound's pathetic but i actually woke up yesterday in a cold sweat after dreaming that Cisse had scorred against us to make it 3-2 in the last minuite, i just sank to my knee's in shock and then woke up feeling like shit. How can i dread something and want something to happen at the same time?

:( Please City just bang 3 in before half time because if you don't my heart will be pounding like a numatic drill for 45 minuites.

have to agree, Think when we get that first goal it will release the tension....also it will mean QPR have to go for goal themselves which will open up their midfield. I can then see us turning on the style and I am going for a 4-0 win - then complete and utter madness afterwards until new season arrives and gloating over the rag wearers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.