City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mc_fc45 said:
1st goal tomorrow will be key!

Unless they score first, then it wont as we will still win handsomely.<br /><br />-- Sat May 12, 2012 4:22 pm --<br /><br />
slcity said:
Cheeseydane said:
Hi MC fans.

Hoops fan in peace. I dont think you guys have much to worry about on Sunday. With a fit midfield, we may have had 2 hopes (Bob being one of them), but if its true about Diakite, Derry and Buzsaky being out, as well as Faurlin, i cannot think of any scenario where we could possibly get anything.
SWP may have to come in centre midfield i guess. Can Onuoha play midfield?

Anyway the one saving grace is that you will win the title instead of Homecounties Utd.

I dont know if its already been posted on here but heres a preview from an Rs forum written by the chap(journalist) who runs it. You may find it an interesting read.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=17007&title=man_city_on_brink_of_profit_from_indecent_proposal_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/q ... _proposal_</a>–_opposition_focus

Anyhoot, congrats on your season.

Hope you stay up but not at our expense.

And thanks for giving us Rodney. The best entertainer I have ever seen on a football pitch
albeit he cost us a title too..........................ahem.

Three before ht may not be enough...remember Bournemouth?

Chill out lads we've waited a long long time for this I'm sure Bob will have us up for this one, he's relaxed and assured at the press meetings and has calmed me.

FantasyIreland said:
km09 said:
anyone else afraid we wont be able to break them down , i just keep thinking of the chelsea and barca game , where barca just cudnt score.

20 - 30 mins resistance,we'll get one,they'll have to attack and then the floodgates will open.......

precisely.....................<br /><br />-- Sat May 12, 2012 4:25 pm --<br /><br />
ban-mcfc said:
we'll win, i'm saying this now.

city don't worry about a thing....every little thing is going to be alright.

Good grief, I cant believe the negative emotions swilling around on this site - lets hope it doesnt transmit to the players eh?
For once, not even i can conceive of anything other than a blue stroll. Now come on, lets get with the project and look forward to the party !

km09 said:
anyone else afraid we wont be able to break them down , i just keep thinking of the chelsea and barca game , where barca just cudnt score.

Barca did score, they got 2, it was just poor defending, particularly with Ramires' goal before halftime, that cost them in the end, and even then they were still leading. If that had been a one-off game, Barca would have won quite comfortably in the end.

Re: Predictions for tomorrow?

4-0 ! They can't defend, they're absolutely fucking shocking. The only defender in the Prem that turns slower than Ferdinand and Hill is Antons brother ! We'll have far too much class for them. If Barton and or Derry (though he's doubtful through injury) play, they'll try and kick the crap out of the little maestro then get 10 behind the ball but won't have enough to stop our striking power.

Re: Predictions for tomorrow?

exiledbaguleyblue said:
City win 5 -0

Fergiescum to resign

Maybe he'll do a Jock Stein...

and 3-1 City. Tense first half... match ending in a party atmosphere, QPR fans also celebrating as I can't see Bolton doing it at Stoke.

Tonight's going to drag so slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.