City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's going to be 1 Long Week!

It must be great playing city just for that week you become the best team that ever was.

I said last week that if newcastle didnt have an impact they wouldnt be talked in up in the manner that they were and they lose yesterday and instantly they are forgotten by the press not by the fans cos they have gained huge respect. It is just so typical of the press.

Before the derby it was united dont lose these games, they have the team spirit, they have the know how, they have the experience, they will control the game and get the result they want and that went out the window.

Then it went to Newcastle have been amazing this season, they never lose at home, how on earth will city be able to stop cisse and ba and ben arfa, how on earth will be break down their committed defense and then that went pop.

So now to this week, its hughes will have a grudge, the ex city players will have a grudge, they will defo park the bus, they will pack the defence it means everything to them, city will choke etc etc etc.

Its so predictable its dull.

Booing/jeering/whistling/general atmosphere QPR

Think this needs to happen, when they get on the ball it will pile the pressure on them, don't just single out Joey the Messiah. The atmosphere is going to be immense but we need to make it as hostile as possible until we're comfortable.

Ciity Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Daft question,presume we are on Sky live,with Rags on 2nd channel ?

Some statistics to boost our confidence. As you can see we've done better in every aspect this season. That being said I'd like to add that nothing is won yet.

QPR away stats
P18 W3 D2 W13

Goals Scored Avg 0.94
Goals Conceded Avg 2.11
Goals for total 16
Goals conceded total 38
Clean sheets 2
Shots Avg 12.28
Total shots 221
Form LWLWLW (both home and away)
Away form LLLLLL

City home stats
P18 W17 D1 L0

Goals Scored Avg 2.89
Goals Conceded Avg 0.56
Goals for total 50
Goals conceded total 10
Clean sheets 11
Shots Avg 17.56
Total shots 316
Form LWWWWW
Home form WWWDWW

Re: It's going to be 1 Long Week!

Champions2012! said:
I can't wait, got my planeticket to Manchester and just need to wait a couple days more

abit hasty with the username lol

Fucking buzzing about this one. Me and my dad have got tickets in CB Level 3. Would like to have been on the lower tier but just being there is enough for me.

COMEON CITY!

Don't need any confidence boosting. Excuse my arrogance, but I think we've got this one.

People will say they're fighting for relegation as if we've got nothing to play for ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.