City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's going to be 1 Long Week!

All I can seem to think about is next Sunday, need to get my fooking act together and suck it up!

Re: Refs & Officials for final day?...

Slightly off topic but watched the highlights on the OS this morning and the commentator said we have never lost a game when Webb has reffed our games, surely that's wrong? lol

SuperYaya said:
I keep thinking "what if they park the bus and we can't break them down?"

However, we should absolutely hide them.

Big advantage is that we are at home - fans in the ground will be key - make some noise!!

we won't slip up will we?

would be typical city that, but am sure mancini and the players know what to do

just hope aguero gets back scoring

It's going to be 1 Long Week!

We need to score first goal in first half,QPR need a point so will have to come forward,I hope we can pick them off with more space.Won't be able to relax until 4 clear goals ahead,I still
remember Bournemouth at home ,from 3-0 to 3-3.

yup .. been a slow day today.

been on YouTube for few hours watching some of our fans vids.

We need to replicate the NUFC fans/us on derby days. Every touch of the ball QPR get we need to hound them like fuck, boo, jeer, whistle... They'll snap by the 20th minute.

Can't wait for Sunday already, listen guys does anyone know if the game will be on the screen possibly outside the ground?? couldn't get a ticket and was gonna take my little lad if they were to somehow show the game on the screen??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.