City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ireland_for_pm said:
Just noticed diakete is out for them. Watched him a couple of times and he's a good player. Breaks the play up well and quite a presence in the middle for them. Bit like yaya for us. There's no way Shaun Derry will stop yaya, silva, nasri in full flow. Also Barton has got better last few weeks but he's really bin shit this season and **** pass a ball 5 yards for most of it.

Derry and Buzsaky major doubts to. Basically their entire midfield could be deceimated.

**sang to Wonderwall, Oasis**
Today is gonna be the day that everything will be blue,
By now you should've somehow realised that your team is poo.
I now believe that Manc Bobby feels the way i do about your nose!!
Back beat, the word is on the street that the rags all want you out,
I'm sure you've suck cock before and you've never really had a clout.
I now believe that Manc Bobby feels the way i do about your nose!!
And all the rags we walk on are crying,
and all the bacon on ya face is frying.
There are many ways that I would like to take a bat to you,
but I can't choose hoooow!!
But yeaaah mate, fuckin checkmate!
And fuck you too, Manchester is bluuuue!!

de niro said:
Cheeseydane said:
Hi MC fans.

Hoops fan in peace. I dont think you guys have much to worry about on Sunday. With a fit midfield, we may have had 2 hopes (Bob being one of them), but if its true about Diakite, Derry and Buzsaky being out, as well as Faurlin, i cannot think of any scenario where we could possibly get anything.
SWP may have to come in centre midfield i guess. Can Onuoha play midfield?

Anyway the one saving grace is that you will win the title instead of Homecounties Utd.

I dont know if its already been posted on here but heres a preview from an Rs forum written by the chap(journalist) who runs it. You may find it an interesting read.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=17007&title=man_city_on_brink_of_profit_from_indecent_proposal_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/q ... _proposal_</a>–_opposition_focus

Anyhoot, congrats on your season.

welcome to bluemoon.
just to say that we dont want to relegate rangers, if we can draw and utd draw that would do us, of course though we can't risk that so we'll be going for a win. look after shaun, ned and joey for us regardless of where you play your football next season.
good luck.
fuck the draw. a draw will not do us. we need a win 100% nothing less is acceptable.

having said that, i don't think bolton will win at stoke so i think QPR will stay up

Cheeseydane said:
Hi MC fans.

Hoops fan in peace. I dont think you guys have much to worry about on Sunday. With a fit midfield, we may have had 2 hopes (Bob being one of them), but if its true about Diakite, Derry and Buzsaky being out, as well as Faurlin, i cannot think of any scenario where we could possibly get anything.
SWP may have to come in centre midfield i guess. Can Onuoha play midfield?

Anyway the one saving grace is that you will win the title instead of Homecounties Utd.

I dont know if its already been posted on here but heres a preview from an Rs forum written by the chap(journalist) who runs it. You may find it an interesting read.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=17007&title=man_city_on_brink_of_profit_from_indecent_proposal_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/q ... _proposal_</a>–_opposition_focus

Anyhoot, congrats on your season.

Hope you stay up but not at our expense.

And thanks for giving us Rodney. The best entertainer I have ever seen on a football pitch

Predictions for tomorrow?

I know a lot of blues on here don't like to think their tempting fate or predict scores, However I was really nervous against the rags and Newcastle, but I'm so confident about tomorrow I'm going with a 4-0 win. IMO I think we will win the premier league and we will do it in style! COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!

Re: Predictions for tomorrow?

Posts like this have been abundant this week, as they were before the FA Cup final last year.

Take this game seriously because it will be tougher than you think, just like the FA Cup final was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.