City Vs QPR The Final Game Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to jinx it but I think we'll win this game easily. Our attacking players are going to cut their defence open like a knife through button. Expect 5/6 goals!! come on CITY!!

QPR can pull a result out of the bag from time to time and we can't take them lightly however i do believe that 8 times out of 10 we would beat them at home.

good luck boys, lets make it count.

i am shaking like a shitting dog! please boys, knock a quick goal in and get down to some serious football.

So much for the Daily Fail and Mario leaving the country haha, just showed him getting off the bus, cant believe some people actually believed that one

just spoke to a friend who is a club advisor, same team as newcastle and utd. cumon the blues.

xzbit04 said:
So much for the Daily Fail and Mario leaving the country haha, just showed him getting off the bus, cant believe some people actually believed that one

My thoughts exactly haha!

Xyplode said:
I dont want to jinx it but I think we'll win this game easily. Our attacking players are going to cut their defence open like a knife through button. Expect 5/6 goals!! come on CITY!!

You are the single most optimistic guy I've ever seen. But lets hope both your predictions come true ( I want Hazard also). Come on City!!!!

Goo said:
xzbit04 said:
My thoughts exactly haha!
i suspect that Mario carried his passport just to trick the media. After all, who in their right minds carries their passport in their hand rather than in a pocket or other safe receptacle. Might also be a clever way of confusing Sparky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.