City Vs Reading Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New_Beat said:
peoffrey said:
Pigeonho said:
I've not checked on any possible injuries, (Nasri especially), but if we play the same team we played v newcastle i'm confident this is the game we give someone a real spanking. Just Mancini doesn't do something silly like play Mythotelli in place of Tevez.

I think the chance of Scallotelli starting on Saturday is minimal. The Silva, Tevez, Aguero and Nasri thing needs to keep going. They're doing so well together.

Wouldn't surprise me if he played Dzeko first tbh. Rested Aguero/ Tevez.

The problem is that Dzeko is getting chances to start and never taking them.

Sounds like Nasri's out from the training report and with Kolarov out aswell i wonder if Sinclair will get a start?

The only thing Reading should bother working on in training this week is defense. Obviously capable of scoring but they are going to be beaten like a government mule (Jim Ross ™) if they continue as they have recently. To concede 12 in 2 home games against Arsenal is nothing short of pathetic. Chances won't come so easily for them at the Etihad either and can anyone see City failing to win at home 2 league games in a row?

Can never expect to show up and score 4 or 5 at this level though. Nobody should feel disappointed with 2 or 3 (and a win) as it probably won't come down to goal difference again.

Can't believe the negativity some people are saying. As long as the team stays focused, this will be at least a 2 goal or 3 goal margin win. Just look at the Reading forum.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
NoahCity said:
Can't believe the negativity some people are saying. As long as the team stays focused, this will be at least a 2 goal or 3 goal margin win. Just look at the Reading forum.

you still here raggy?
why do you keep accusing me of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.