City Vs Reading Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With home games v Swans and WHU soon after I can't see Reading making this their cup final.

Expect resistance in first 30 mins and 45-70 mins but we will own the rest of the game.

4-1 my pick.

Hart

Maicon Kolo Lescott Clichy

Milner/Barry Yaya Silva Nasiri/Javi

Kun Dzeko

If 3 goal lead attained Zab Sinclair and A N Other for Silva Kun and Yaya.

and what happen with rodwell, he still injury??

sorry for my english, i am spanish, i studied in manchester two years, and i am a manchester city fan .

i would like to see rodwell again, in my opinion is a great midfield

:) regards

See no reason not to go full strength team for this one, with Milner for Nasri if he isn't fit. Its the four games following where we'll need to tinker with team..

markesmith said:
and what happen with rodwell, he still injury??

sorry for my english, i am spanish, i studied in manchester two years, and i am a manchester city fan .

i would like to see rodwell again, in my opinion is a great midfield

:) regards
I think he is injured. Not involved in today's training

I agree Rodwell is a very talented player

So according to Doug, Guidetti is finally in full training. With Mario taking the club to tribunal could we see Guidetti on the bench against Reading or too early?

LoveCity said:
So according to Doug, Guidetti is finally in full training. With Mario taking the club to tribunal could we see Guidetti on the bench against Reading or too early?
If there are a lot of injuries to 1st team players that may free up a space on the bench.

Kolarov, Micah, Nasri, Rodwell, Maicon and Balotelli doubts at the moment

Rekik and Razak were on the bench at Newcastle so he could have a chance

LoveCity said:

Guidetti on the bench against Watford is likely, IMHO. Although with the subs he named at Newcastle then it could be earlier pending match fitness.

guidetti is a great player. when he played for feyenoord scores a lot of important goals. he could be a great striker for the club in the league

If Guidetti can get match fit he will make the Watford game if anything.

Can't wait to see what he can bring to the team, hopefully he can be an important player for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.