City Vs Reading Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
im going for a 5-0, no offence to reading but they are fucking awful and they are there for the taking.

agreed, lambs ripe for the slaughter, the defending v arsenal on monday ...... or the week before or the week before that

markesmith said:
mark e smith is my favourite singer of all of time, showman of the fall, punk rock band.

I've been listening to music since I was a kid and the fall is my fav. band.

i lived in manchester and i like the city, is a beautiful place for me.

in Spain music is not as good as in England where there are many good bands, anyone who likes rock and roll should listen English groups.
Your expression and cohesion have developed impecably in just a day.

You United fans are learning the Queens' at an alarming rate which is quite worrying.

A chance to sort the goal difference i think, this season they have put 3 past United, scored 7 against Arsenal over 2 games and still lost all 3 games.....

skelpomike said:
Tevez and Aguero to start please, as many games as possible together in the lead up to the business end of the season!

The chances of Mancini picking Tevez and Aguero to start all 4 games between 22nd Dec and 1st Jan must be somewhere between 0% and 10%.

I'd rather see them start in the two away games.

With four games in ten days over Christmas there will inevitably be some rotation. Reading at home is the easiest game on paper so I wouldn't be surprised to see some fringe players start. Not sure what the latest injury situation is regarding the likes of Maicon, Kolarov, Milner, Rodwell etc?

We have to start each of the Xmas fixtures with our strongest team to hopefully get a few goals in the first half so we can bring the fringe players in for second we don't want to have to get the strongest team on to try and claw back a win from going behind as my ticker cannot take much more!

Dzeko is a curse I'm telling you. Won 1 game out of 9 that he's started this season. Start tevez & aguero and then replace them when we're winning by few goals.
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Milner
Yaya
Barry
Silva
Tevez
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.