nastasic
clichy

barry
yaya
milner
silva

aguero
tevez

wouldn't mind seeing zaba rested, i think maicon is fit? wouldn't mind seeing sinclair start either if milner isn't ready yet.

Ducado said:
peoffrey said:
The team in 20th are away at the reigning Champions in 2nd. Why else would anyone expect anything but a comprehensive home win?

I know what you are saying and I agree with you, but sometimes that nagging little doubt creeps in

My Mate who I travel with feels exactly the same despite the odds often being heavily in our favour. Reading are crap. Really bad. We'll win by a minimum of 3 clear goals.

The way Reading are defending I would play Maicon if he's fit and give Zaba a rest.

Maicon would have a lot of joy up that right hand side I reckon, especially with Milner and Barry to cover him.

I would not get too cocky. Remember QPR.
You could say different circumstances,
But after today's defeat they will not be so open and will want to prove a point.
I hope Balotelli does not start.

jauganaut said:
I would not get too cocky. Remember QPR.
You could say different circumstances,
But after today's defeat they will not be so open and will want to prove a point.
I hope Balotelli does not start.
Reading tried to attack Arsenal and their defence was exposed one for one many times

They wont play like that against us.

They also have some really quick players on the break. Whether they will play I don't know, but McCleary is as quick as Walcott and Kebe and Mcanuff are also quick and skilful players

It's their defence that's the problem. And I'm sure they will defend deep and look to plus the holes.

Statistics are very much in our favour for this game being a thumping on our behalf, but I always think we make a meal it of these games, not forgetting Reading putting in a cup final performance.

There is no way Reading will play like they did against Arsenal, like Neville said on SKY: Reading play pretty much 4-2-4.

Mancini is not a ruthless manager, if he thinks the game is won he takes a striker off or an attacking player of some sort. He will rotate for this game in my opinion as he will save his best team for the away trips - these home games should be won with a few rotations being made.

-----------------Hart--------------
Maicon-Kompany-Nastasic-Clichy
-------------Garcia-Yaya----------
Silva------------Tevez-------Nasri
-----------------Dzeko------------

I obviously want the same team that played against Newcastle but we have to think about the Christmas period of games!

ban-mcfc said:
play the best team.

no resting now, no need.
usually that would be the case, but reading are bottom of the league and we have some tough trips next, particularly Norwich. Most of the time, we should not rotate but this one I would to try to rest some people up for the next two games.

----------------Hart--------------------

Maicon----Nasty---Kolo-------Clichy------

Silva-----------Yaya-----------Sinclair-------

Aguero---------Dzeko-----------Tevez---------

Total football, 6 - 0 Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.