City vs Real Madrid Post match Discussion Thread

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Outstanding!

Brilliant display by the players and everyone gave 100% I'm really proud of the team today and we showed we're no pushovers!

Hold on. We can't finish for shite. And defense was poor in the first 15. Fucking A!

Please lets not have Mancini sacked the same way di matteo was. I dnt want us to fall in the path. it would be disastrous.
Game was pretty bad. There was good possession and decent defense at the end. But We can t produce anything. Closest we got was aguero's chance, dam casilllas. Madrid came close too scoring many more too.
Aguero's goal was PK? really, all my non city friends ttly thought it was a DIVE. i have think so.
Please tell me what you guys think?

Train said:
Didsbury Dave said:
3 at the back against the best wingers in the world. And no tacklers in the midfield. Ridiculous team selection.

Fucking nasri. Waste of space.

You have an unhealthy dislike of Nasri, other than that, i agree.

Their wingers were Di Maria and Ronaldo, none of which had any effect on the game.

It's like I'm talking to children.

davelyncooper said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
People may disagree with me, but go all out for the Europa, win in Dortmund and hope Real twat Ajax. It's a trophy at the end of the day.
Very true. We need the experience of fighting on many fronts.
Afterall a win in Dortmund can't do anything less than improve our fortitude.
A City win in Dortmund is very difficult to envisage no matter how well we play
Strange thing to say mate.

Anyone else thinks it was a clear penalty? Though he didn't want to, but Arbeloa caught Kun's leg and the yellow card was a must therefore too.

On the other hand, Arbeloa's first yellow was never a card in my opinion.

01Bluefan said:
What's with Mancini and 3-5-2?
Not on a night as important as this. Switched back to four at the back in the second half, the improvement was glaring.

Because two people on Ronaldo at 0-0 is better than one.

It is really that simple. Think before you post.

Poor first 25 mins. Couldn't have complained had we been 4.0 down.

Got better as the half went on and different side 2nd half.

Sloppy performances v ajax cost us and sloppy goal tonight.

Silva excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.