City vs Real Madrid Post match Discussion Thread

Madrid are an excellent side you only had to see the way they cut through us like a knife through butter at times especially when they were breaking out. The sort of things we do when we're on form in the prem.
We didn't deserve to win and for all our best efforts we were probably lucky to get a point having said that we weren't playing Notts County we were playing one of the best teams in europe.
We just have to process the information and learn lessons from it.
We certainly won't be bumping into anyone of that calibre in the prem for the rest of the season and although they could afford to stand off us and defend deep we still caused them some problems even though I can't really recall Casillas (who I still think is a bit jittery) making any saves of note.
Silva is quite simply amazing and was magnificent tonight. I thought Komps and Nasty looked very tough, solid and mobile and Aguero worked his socks off though I worry he is lacking a little bit of confidence at the moment.
Attack the Chelsea game like we did this one second half and I don't think they can live with us frankly.

Damocles said:
It's like I'm talking to children.

To be honest, if your opinion is that Di Maria and Ronaldo had no effect on the game, I can only deduce that your blind as well as autistic.

You had to be there to appreciate the atmosphere, the venom for pony boy and the support for the boss. It was a great night and we will only grow from here. Onwards and upwards

Very proud of our efforts tonight - we bossed that white trash for 70 mins and I can tell you in the bar I was in they were shitting it!!!!Play with that intensity and the PL and possibly the double is ours
Why Milner for Kun though?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Poor first 25 mins. Couldn't have complained had we been 4.0 down.

Got better as the half went on and different side 2nd half.

Sloppy performances v ajax cost us and sloppy goal tonight.

Silva excellent.

In a nutshell blue. Dortmund and Madrid fucking raped Ajax in Amsterdam :(

Sky Blue said:
brummie blue said:
nehe11 said:
Great second half proud of the lads, the fans were great as well and Gulit is a twat.
And Michael Owen a complete cock

He's a fanny....well he's face resembles one...

the most boring man alive, I wish he would take his "charisma" and 'tache and move into a career in low budget production because you were never born to be a footballer but if anything you were destined for that, at least that way you get paid for being a wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.