City vs Real Madrid Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling worried about tomorrow's game. I just hope we can hold our own.

Marvin said:
I'd rather be in City's position than Mourinho's

Real Madrid are not going to win their domestic League this season. We have a great chance of doing so

After such a lean , and frustrating , recent run in Europes top competiton , Mourinho and the Madrid top brass , would probably be delighted if they managed Champions League success over domestic success this season.

Labatt Blue said:
If we win and Ajax win then its in our hands I think
Not over yet..might still be game on after tomorrow

-- Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:41 am --

Labatt Blue said:
Is anyone with me ? :)

Yes, I am.

I see football as one of life's pleasures. It's an escape from the doom and gloom of everyday life which is rammed down your throat by all facets of the British media. Today it's "ice blast to freeze Britain for two months", tomorrow it's "recession keeps unemployment at 2.5m", the day after it's "Muslim cleric set free by judge". I get sick of it. What we've witnessed at City in the past four years is nothing short of miraculous. We've gone from being no-hopers and laughing stock, to cup winners and champions. When everything else in life has been on the slide in this time, the one thing I care about has gone from strength to strength. Who could have imagined, in their wildest dreams, that the club would be in its current state back in 2007? So dreaming of qualification from this group is yet another chapter in this amazing story. I believe we can do it because I want to believe it can happen. The visit of the world's most glamorous club should not be taken for granted. In a few years, this could all be taken away. Who knows? Enjoy it whilst you can. And above all, believe.

John Wayne said:
Labatt Blue said:

Labatt Blue said:

Yes, I am.

I see football as one of life's pleasures. It's an escape from the doom and gloom of everyday life which is rammed down your throat by all facets of the British media. Today it's "ice blast to freeze Britain for two months", tomorrow it's "recession keeps unemployment at 2.5m", the day after it's "Muslim cleric set free by judge". I get sick of it. What we've witnessed at City in the past four years is nothing short of miraculous. We've gone from being no-hopers and laughing stock, to cup winners and champions. When everything else in life has been on the slide in this time, the one thing I care about has gone from strength to strength. Who could have imagined, in their wildest dreams, that the club would be in its current state back in 2007? So dreaming of qualification from this group is yet another chapter in this amazing story. I believe we can do it because I want to believe it can happen. The visit of the world's most glamorous club should not be taken for granted. In a few years, this could all be taken away. Who knows? Enjoy it whilst you can. And above all, believe.

Brilliant. You should write a book!

I just hope it'll be another exciting game against Madrid, like the one at the Bernabeu. Don't really care if we win or lose, happier if we win. If Ajax win also, then IT'S ON. But overall couldn't be arsed if we qualify or not.

CTID.

Labatt Blue said:

Labatt Blue said:

Tbh every City fan should have some hope at least after seeing us come back and win the title against all the odds last season.

You can never write anything off in football. Yes Dortmund are very much expected to win, but you never know what can happen early sending off etc. whilst its still possible let's keep the faith we can still qualify.

nicholasjackson said:
hart

zaba komps nasty clichy(if fit)

barry yaya

silva nasri

tevez aguero

in the words of bob the builder yes we can

FFS never noticed that before but our mate Obama muat have been watching Bob the Builder !!!!!

Got a late ticket off an ST stuck at work ... fookin excited ... this is the sort of gig we are good at ...

C'mon City !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.