City vs Real Madrid Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clichy is injured.....Am I the only one who´s nervous about the thought that Kolarov might start tommorow? Mancini might do what he did against Arsenal at home and start Zabba at LB instead of him, I personally would prefer it.

nehe11 said:
Clichy is injured.....Am I the only one who´s nervous about the thought that Kolarov might start tommorow? Mancini might do what he did against Arsenal at home and start Zabba at LB instead of him, I personally would prefer it.

Yep , defensively Kolarov's a risk alright , but on the other hand he's a much better bet for a goal than Clichy is . and seeing as we HAVE to score a goal ...

I'm still seeing three at the back tomorrow. I do believe that Mancini would rather die with the formation than live without it.

--------------------------------Hart----------------------
------------Zabaleta--------Kompany-----------Nastasic------------
Maicon-----------Barry-----------------Garcia---------------Kolarov
-----------------Silva-------------------Yaya--------------------------
--------------------------------Dzeko----------------------------------

That leaves Nasri, Tevez, Aguero, Milner and co fresh for a more important fixture.

If we can keep it at 0-0 until half I think we can win this.

alky313 said:
I'm still seeing three at the back tomorrow. I do believe that Mancini would rather die with the formation than live without it.

That leaves Nasri, Tevez, Aguero, Milner and co fresh for a more important fixture.

More chance of rocking horse shit than that being the team tomorrow. Baffling me why people are thinking we'll rest players against real Madrid when we aren't even out of the competition

The most famous football team in the world are coming to town to play my blue boys and I've got a ticket

Happy times to be sure

Bring this on tonight.

We are out already according to the gob that is Mourinho. I am confident we can get a result tonight and take it to the last game.

I am not down about the champions league. We took that long to win something so for us not to get through to the knock out stage isn't going to break my heart.

Fuck me we are playing Real Madrid.I could only ever dream of this 5 yrs ago.

wireblue said:
alky313 said:

More chance of standing in rocking horse shit than that being the team tomorrow. Baffling me why people are thinking we'll rest players against real Madrid when we aren't even out of the competition

edited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.