City Vs Roma Post Match Thread

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
league...fa cup..league cup.

champs league..who gives a fuck...

fans already voting with their feet.never ever been so delighted to save 35 notes than tonight.
club needs to sort itself out.

Not many fans seem to understand the implications if we fail FFP again, we need a successful run in this competition.

The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
Another gutless display in Europe, they look like a different team than I saw battle back with 10 men against Chelsea.

Forget tactics, they couldn't pass or run for the first 30 mins, I think it's a mental hang up in Europe.

I didn't go tonite but was embarrassed watching it on the box, players and fans just don't seem to bother in the European games. Atmosphere sounded bloody awful, admittedly with not much to cheer.

Thought the early pen would have settled everyone down but seemed to have the opposite effect. Effing speed off!!!

Rant over.

The atmosphere sounded awful. I couldn't go tonight so I can't really judge, but on the TV all I heard was the Roma fans, even when we scored no one seemed bothered

I don't get this "we improved in second half".

Obviously they sat back, yes we changed shape but we created practically bugger all.

citytill1die84 said:
Ali Benarbia said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
He's got more than the whiff of rag about him
Not considering i went to Wembley v Newcastle. The 1955 one.

Your still talking bollocks

RAG comment all day long.

Champions :)
I'm sure if he was a blue that he'd have no qualms whatsoever about sharing how he laughed his cock off at the complete humiliation that the rags suffered during the best Premier league season ever when they were utterly destroyed at the swamp and baconface's not in my lifetime quote was sensationally rammed down his throat by Aguerooooooooo and Bobby Manc.

Care to elaborate on your feelings on these moments Ali?

There's no doubt we are underperforming in Europe. But is it also a case that the Premier League is just not the force it once was? Crap though we were, I think we would have likely won that game against any league opponents with the possible - and only possible - exception of Chelsea.

The fact is I think that we may be top dog, or close to top dog in England, but maybe we are simply not as good as many teams across Europe. I know we can do better than we did tonight, but we seem well short of the standard of the top European teams.

pretty crap performance overall, but was hugely dissapointed with Jovetic when he come on, wasted 2 chances but one was just ridicoulous

Rammy Blue said:
I don't get this "we improved in second half".

Obviously they sat back, yes we changed shape but we created practically bugger all.

It doesn't say much but it was still an improvement on the first half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.