City Vs Roma Post Match Thread

I thought Roma were excellent and having watched that I think we will struggle to get out of this group now and could well end up in the shitty Europa.

Clichy was as poor as ever. Why does Pellegrini keep playing him?

Only Lampard, Milner, Silva and Dzeko came out of that with any glory for me.

Another Hart slip up for the goal.

Great start but after that outplayed for the next 55 minutes until we finally woke up.

Empty seats all over the fucking place, tourists taking selfies with that ginger twat scholes in the background and giving him the thumbs up.

Corner making a good go of the atmosphere but to no avail. Our sung again by Roma all night with South standees making little attempt to bother.

Overall a poor night and one that gives a sense of deja vu in Europe.

Over run in midfield again, will the manager ever learn ? At times we had 4 men wrong side of the ball when they had possession. Yaya is not physically built to play in a 2 man midfield when they move the ball quickly. We need to sign a world class left back. We are simply not good enough at this level.

its worrying

even athletic made the final in their 1st season under simione in the CL

dont give me the 'they faced easy teams' because they had to play Barca and Chelsea en route to the final

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
league...fa cup..league cup.

champs league..who gives a fuck...

fans already voting with their feet.never ever been so delighted to save 35 notes than tonight.
club needs to sort itself out.

Why oh why are we dismissing the greatest club competition in the World as irrelevant? Because we've not done well yet?

FFS this is the only reason other club's fans can take the piss out of us. We have a much superior team than anyone (except perhaps Chelsea) and the resources to improve year on year. Can you honestly say that when the Sheikh invested in the way he has that you thought the title and the League Cup was the pinnacle we could achieve? I fucking didn't.

To blame bent refs and UEFA is pathetic. If we keep doing that we'll never get there. Imagine telling your kids in 30 years the only reason we weren't champions of Europe (not just England) was because the establishment was against us? Remember Leeds in the early 70s? If you do or if you don't people will think the same of us as them.

What will we fuck off as fans after Community Shield, League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League as we can't be arsed and costs a few quid? Midweek Premier League games on the way to the title?

Get a fucking grip. This is a time to behold , not be ignored.

carlosthejackal said:
Over run in midfield again, will the manager ever learn ? At times we had 4 men wrong side of the ball when they had possession. Yaya is not physically built to play in a 2 man midfield when they move the ball quickly. We need to sign a world class left back. We are simply not good enough at this level.
Don't think a left back will fix this issue mate.

Is Kolarov better than Yanga-Mbiwa? Yes. In fact, man for man we are better than Roma in every position except Pjanic can perform on a level with Toure and Totti is as good as anyone.

There is a serious deep rooted issue.

Perhaps it won't be resolved until there are dramatic changes in the staff. Toure out, possibly a new manager in the next few seasons. Until then I doubt we will improve.

Up against it to qualify now. Strange cos I felt less bothered when we drawing this than when we were drawing against Hull, guess like many others I'm not that bothered about this competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.