City Vs Roma Post Match Thread

Same old shite with Pellegrini, never seems to learn from his mistakes. How many times will set the team up to get dominated in Europe?

And what the fuck were the subs about? I have been outspoken in my lack of belief in Dzeko for a long time, but I am man enough to admit he has turned a big corner this season with his general play. If any of the forwards were going to be subbed it should have Aguero, who time and time again tries to take too much out of the ball when a simple pass is on.

jimharri said:
Painfully short of the standard required to win the CL. And we don't really seem to be progressing in that regard. For all our possession in that second half, did we really look like scoring?

Quite agree Jim but for me CL isn't a priority, we'll get there eventually

Yaya wank again but seems unsubbable?!

Not arsed about this compitition, want to win league and both/or cups

ElanJo said:
Pellegrini out thought in Europe yet again.

2 games against severely weakened opponents. 2 shit performances.

That's the worst part, we played both of them at best possible moment and got 1 point.

Kazzydeyna said:
Of our four champs league groups so far this season's is our second easiest. Marginally tougher than last years.

We can have no excuses about daft UEFA agendas. We simply look bereft against continental opposition.

We are becoming the team that everyone wants in their group. Not going to blame the manager, I think it's a problem that runs deeper than that. To be blunt, we look five or six players away from being a threat to the quarter finals.

Flat track bullies springs to mind. Disappointed.
So you're saying Roma are marginally better than Viktor Plzen? Fucking clown

Looks like were going to be dumped into the Europa League on a Thursday night.
Utter shite performance, the players look lost, confused and completely out of their depth.

ElanJo said:
Pellegrini out thought in Europe yet again.

2 games against severely weakened opponents. 2 shit performances.

That's the worry both Bayern and Roma had half their team missing whilst we are at pretty much full strength.

From the clubs pricing policy on tickets through to the players and also the fans, we are not good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.