City Vs Roma Post Match Thread

ElanJo said:
Pellegrini out thought in Europe yet again.

2 games against severely weakened opponents. 2 shit performances.

Better in the 2nd half, but yeh, shit overall. Toure is a huge problem for us against decent opposition, and for league champions we are relentlessly crap at some of the game's fundamentals. Shooting from distance, crossing, corners, clearing our defensive lines, all piss poor.

Ali Benarbia said:
The owners aren't putting in their billions to beat Hull or win the League Cup. They want the Champions League trophy or they'll bugger off.

Yeah course they will...

Re: and that's why....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
EaglesFan said:
Rammy Blue said:
...I have no interest in the Chumps league.

Utter shite.

You should....because City will not be recognized as a BIG club until we do something noticeable in the CL....fact.

Do you know how many people worldwide watch this competition?
so you recko we arent a big club because of this bollocks competition..laughable.

Look man - if you want to appeal to world wide audience, this is competition to do it...people stay throght every minute of this comp. from group stage on....kinda big stage of club football.

Abysmal to be honest. Difficult to claim anything else.

Special mention to the ref though who did his best to ignore the first penalty but refused 2 others and allowed Roma to spoil the game all night with a lot of dubious fouls.

It's a shit competition and as a fan I couldn't give a flying about it but it's very important to the club and we have to step up and soon or heads will roll!

Re: and that's why....

EaglesFan said:
Rammy Blue said:
...I have no interest in the Chumps league.

Utter shite.

You should....because City will not be recognized as a BIG club until we do something noticeable in the CL....fact.

Do you know how many people worldwide watch this competition?
I'd rather we'd boycott this corrupt competition than watch UEFA instruct refs to humiliate us every season. Maybe the club feels the same with the performances?

Poor performance which leaves us an near enough impossible task to qualify.

Right, conclusive proof that 2 up top in Europe does not work for us. 2nd half when we changed things we were much better but we lack threat at the moment, too much fannying around on the edge of their box.
Ya Ya needs a kick up the arse, I'd drop him for the Villa match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.