City vs Roma Post Match Thread

jimharri said:
pudge said:
BlueTG said:
Anyone got a shot of Silva celebrating that first goal??
Not the best quality

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4hf25ICMAADGed.jpg[/bigimg]
The pic or the player?[/quote).

I loved that - he was just adjusting his socks/boots when the TV flashed onto him.

Fernandinho was a man possessed tonight, set the tone, with Fernando, the hunter killers in midfield, for a solid performance, Nasri immense, Clichy again was awesome, as was Joe, the only weak link was Edin, who was off the pace, probably down to fitness.
I hope Dino DeLaurentis was watching tonight, choking on his tagliatelle hopefully.

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Something positive always comes from adversity and tonight we have hit upon a real partnership in midfield with the 2 fernas who were outstanding and with Yaya playing 10/20 yards ahead of them that's a hella midfield trio
And there lies the dilemma, instead of Yaya I would play Silva. Given the way that Milner is playing I'd have him on the left of midfield with Navas on the right. Aguero up front and the jobs a gud un.

I've got to say that Demichelis was bloody excellent tonight - he read the game superbly and made some crucial interceptions. Of all the unsung 'heroes' he's probably one of the most unsung

Bewar3them00n said:
Fernandinho was a man possessed tonight, set the tone, with Fernando, the hunter killers in midfield, for a solid performance, Nasri immense, Clichy again was awesome, as was Joe, the only weak link was Edin, who was off the pace, probably down to fitness.
I hope Dino DeLaurentis was watching tonight, choking on his tagliatelle hopefully.
I agree completely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.