City vs Roma Post Match Thread

abu13 said:
Well, heading home after the Moscow game I would have never believed we would have qualified for the knockout stages, Am I right in saying that this is the lowest point total ever that has got through?

it would be just like us to go on and have a really good run now, considering the bad luck we have had with refereeing decisions and injuries it is testament to the character of the club.

Winning becomes a habit, get our big guns back and lets see where this ride takes us.
Proud to be a blue.

no, 8 points is weirdly normal, last season Zenit got 6!! dunno what the lowest is but i believe most seasons a team gets 8 or 9

abu13 said:
Well, heading home after the Moscow game I would have never believed we would have qualified for the knockout stages, Am I right in saying that this is the lowest point total ever that has got through?

it would be just like us to go on and have a really good run now, considering the bad luck we have had with refereeing decisions and injuries it is testament to the character of the club.

Winning becomes a habit, get our big guns back and lets see where this ride takes us.
Proud to be a blue.

Zenit got through last year with 6... still crazy we got knocked out with 10, 4 years ago.... no idea about lowest points and gone on to win the thing

Milner MotM for me.

Not far from being knocked out, ended up quite comfy.

As somebody said earlier, this feels like the United FA Cup semi. We came of age that day in England. Tonight feels the same. No one wants us in the last 16 now. Come on boys

Feed the Elk said:
I've got to say that Demichelis was bloody excellent tonight - he read the game superbly and made some crucial interceptions. Of all the unsung 'heroes' he's probably one of the most unsung
His goal line block was fantastic, his experience really showed through tonight, Mangala looked good as well.

Very proud of the lads and the performance was simply stunning. They were organised, precise and they got it done !

dont know what clichy has been eating these past few weeks but he was phenomenal again tonight. Nasri, hart and ferna were class as were our fans. We seem to be getting a shit load of stick on twatter for 'only' taking 1500 fans though... Jealousy!

You can come first or fourth with six points, go through with 4 points in theory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.