City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Wow – magnificent performance. I thought all of them were very good – Dzeko maybe not so but he is coming back from injury. For me Demi and Ferny 1 were magnificent. Zabba – what a f***ing man………88 mins and
he is running from Full back position onto a creative pass from Nasri.- GOAL!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
Did you notice Jovetic – a very skilfull player.Merlin back, just hoping he didn’t get clobbered.
CTID

As the commentary bloke said at the very end...............THE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND have beaten the Champions of Italy

Dribble said:
Brilliant performance!

No fucking around, we kept calm and kept it tight and remained patient until our opportunity arose. Tonight we grew up in Europe. No kamikaze bollocks just a solid team performance which was exactly what was needed.

The two Ferns were awesome Dhino in particular. Clichy was again excellent as was MDM and Hart, but the star of the show was Nasri! At last we played him in his best position and he had the legs around him in support with the 2 Ferns, Milner and Navas and look how he performed.

Because of circumstances, tonight we set ourselves up as a team. We weren't forced or tempted to play all our best players because only Silva was available and even that was from the bench. We had no choice but to play as a team similar to when we played and won in Munich.

Hopefully we've created a template to follow and one where in future we play our best players in their best positions and if we have two of them fit for one position, so be it. MP will have to show he's got the noodles to pick the best team and formation and if some of our stars can't be shoe-horned in, they will hopefully understand we'll probably play over 50 matches in a season so with injuries and suspensions, they'll all get a chance.

Tonight proved it should always be about the team and not just trying to accommodate all our stars in one hit. Well done all........ :-)

Take a bow buddy probably the best post I have seen this year.

Fuckin mint result, honestly say it was never in doubt, reckon if we'd of needed a three nil win, we would of got it. Quality to see the sky smug three having to give out praise through their sewn up bitter teeth. Thank you mcfc.

Fuckin mint result, honestly say it was never in doubt, reckon if we'd of needed a three nil win, we would of got it. Quality to see the sky smug three having to give out praise through their sewn up bitter teeth. Thank you mcfc.

Proud to be blue tonight. Every player played there part tonight.
Massive boost for Aguero as well, it would be a welcome lift for him after his injury. I'll be dancing into work tomorrow

Feed the Elk said:
I've got to say that Demichelis was bloody excellent tonight - he read the game superbly and made some crucial interceptions. Of all the unsung 'heroes' he's probably one of the most unsung

I've said before he's one of the most underrated players in the prem, people still remember his shaky start and have not got over it but thankfully Manuel knows abit more than us!!

i8rags said:
Not so sure about "never". We were very shaky in those first 10 minutes.

abu13 said:
Feed the Elk said:
I've got to say that Demichelis was bloody excellent tonight - he read the game superbly and made some crucial interceptions. Of all the unsung 'heroes' he's probably one of the most unsung
His goal line block was fantastic, his experience really showed through tonight, Mangala looked good as well.
Have to say mangala looks more at ease playing alongside demichelis than kompany,maybe martin talks and reassure's him more doesn't seem as rash in some of his decision making.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.