City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Class performance without 3 key men! No doubt we get little praise, respect for it.

The ideal draw on Monday is Monaco/Dortmund but I can see Real or Atletico.

We're hitting form similar to last season from November/December onwards.

Kompany,Aguero,Toure three players who are quite rightly considered to be world class was absent, yet City completed the job without them. Any newspaper or individual that calls City a one man team doesn't have a clue, hopefully this will make them realise how stupid they are.

Another roller coaster match .
But fu•• me I enjoyed that .
Thank you Manuel and the team

Great game! I think Pellegrini got everything spot on tonight.

A bit shaky at the start but a Joey Hart was brilliant and got us through the 15. After that we seemed then we settle and get control of the game. I thought 'Dhino was crucial in breaking up the Roma attack, and of course Samir F***ing Nasri was great with a goal and assist. Gervhino caught Zaba out a bit in the first half, but with his goal he's hot on Aguero's tail for top striker ;). Brilliant game boys!

The team did us proud tonight...great win! and the fans did us proud as well....it was great to hear the fans singing Bluemoon all those thousands of miles away!!!!!

Great night!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.