City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Stoned Rose said:
That my friends is how to do the CL.

451 with a solid as fuck midfield and a measured (even dare I say it boring) approach.

Hopefully MP sticks with it from now on.

Not bad for a 1 man team that ;)
Amen

Proper game that, GTFI. Working in Kuala Lumpur this week, well worth getting up at 4am for!

We looked like a European team tonight; solid, patient and clinical. Credit to Pellegrini, tactically spot on and his subs were the right players at the right time.

Thought Demichelis, Nasri and Dinho were excellent but it was an all round brilliant team performance.

As KippaxCitizen said, this is the equivalent of the United semi-final moment for our European adventure. We came of age tonight and will push on from here to become a force in this competition.

You can stick yer Dog and Duck up yer arse!

The One Man is the best pub in town!

I've given Nasri a bit of stick in the past but he stepped up and played great as did fernandinho.

Starting to get clean sheets as well.

Well done the boys, will this be the game that gives us the confidence in this comp to move up? Hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.