City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Mangala and Demichelis were rock solid, the two Fernas controlled the midfield and Nasri had one if his best games in a City shirt. Clichy has been phenomenal lately, and kept it up today.
Good saves from Joe as well
What a fantastic night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluethai said:
Nasri was superb tonight!
Agreed !
To a man, they all stepped up.
F & F were beasts in midfield.
Yaya, Kun & Vinny missing and still turn out a performance like that.
Great to see Dave getting a few minutes too. We were much slicker when he arrived on scene.
CTID.

we are supposed to enjoy watching city but my hearts always racing to fuck to really enjoy it.i only appreciate it after its done

Across the board fabulous
Nasir gaol and assist MOTM
Joe was a stone wall
Milner Fernandinho Clichy
work rate/intensity 10 out of 10
Hats off to Roma outclassed today

Well and truly turned our season around this past month. Clichy I salute you, you are bloody brilliant. Fernandinho aswell what a turnaround for him recently. Another top save from Hart, things really are looking rosy right now, get in lads!

Amazing performance. Nice to have the result wrapped up with time to go in the game. Anything could happen now in this competition.
I'm happy now with the last 16. But getting into the quarters would be pretty special

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.