City Vs Roma Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On our day, we are capable of beating Roma. On our day, we can beat any team in Europe. Last season's experience was invaluable, and I'm expecting it to be our day on Tuesday.

We have gotta start beating decent teams in europe now! We've talked the talk the last 3 years and now its time to start delivering! Not saying we have to win it this year or next but start getting to quarter finals and semi finals. I still think we are 3-4 top players away from it though to be honest.

richards30 said:
We have gotta start beating decent teams in europe now! We've talked the talk the last 3 years and now its time to start delivering! Not saying we have to win it this year or next but start getting to quarter finals and semi finals. I still think we are 3-4 top players away from it though to be honest.

The only thing we're lacking in Europe is a lack of belief against the better teams this will soon disappear we have 1 of the best teams in world football.

The same team that started against Chelsea should start against Roma in my opinion, and if we play with the same intensity as we did on that day then as long as we take our chances and make sure Edin and Sergio work hard tracking back then we should have a big chance of winning the game.

If we lose this then I think it's very likely we will be playing Europa League football next season, we would have to win in Rome and if Roma manage to take points of Bayern we will also have to do the same when we play them at home.

bulldogblue said:
de niro said:
mammutly said:
I think he will play a part, but I expect us to start with one striker - Aguero.

aguero seemed to tweaked something yesterday.

Not another injury! Would start with two strikers anyway.

Aguero was told before kick off yesterday to come off if he felt a tightening in his calf muscle. He did and he came off, but no injury. He will start on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.