City Vs Roma Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma are better than the Napoli team that beat us. However, City are better than the City team that played Napoli. Missing Strootman and De Rossi helps us, but Iturbe looks to have made it back just in time for them.

FantasyIreland said:
richards30 said:
I reckon both fernando and Jovetic will be ready.

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Fernandihno
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Sergio

Allow yaya and Fernandihno the chance to push on and Jovetic can sit in just behind sergio and try and create gaps etc. Midfield gonna be a key area again and i think this side allows us to be solid when defending and powerful and dynamic when attacking!

That,imo,is our best team.
Unfortunately,I doubt we will ever get to see it due to our misfortune with injury.

I live in hope!

Me too glenn. Just think it suit's us better with yaya, fernando and Fernandinho in there. makes us more solid when yaya is caught up field and i still think Fernandinho is a massive player for us. If jovetic can steer clear of injuries then its a perfect set up for us this season.

de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:
we WILL beat Roma. no danger.

You are underestimating Roma.

and you are underestimating us.

decent team ? yes. will we beat them? bigger yes.

Better squad, the probability of a better first 11, more expensive squad, the probability of our first 11 having more Champions League games.... maybe but Roma are my dark horses for the trophy.

Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:

Better squad, the probability of a better first 11, more expensive squad, the probability of our first 11 having more Champions League games.... maybe but Roma are my dark horses for the trophy.
So its Europa League for City or Bayern.

Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:

wow, well we'll see.

MeatHunterrr said:
Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:

So its Europa League for City or Bayern.

Nobody thought Chelsea would finish 3rd in their group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.