City Vs Seville Champions League Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the amount absentees we have at the moment , i would take a win against Sevilla , any win would do , a draw would not be the end of the world , because if we can get our main players fit and firing we are capable of winning in Turin and Seville , just like we stuffed Roma on their big night , (and lets face it , we only do it the hard way , its the city way) . Would be very surprised if VK starts on Wednesday , MP is teaching him a lesson , as captain he puts MCFC first , we pay his wages , he could have told Wilmotts that he didnt want to play against the mighty Israel , but he risked everthing for a dead rubber european qualifier.

with the amount absentees we have at the moment , i would take a win against Sevilla , any win would do , a draw would not be the end of the world , because if we can get our main players fit and firing we are capable of winning in Turin and Seville , just like we stuffed Roma on their big night , (and lets face it , we only do it the hard way , its the city way) . Would be very surprised if VK starts on Wednesday , MP is teaching him a lesson , as captain he puts MCFC first , we pay his wages , he could have told Wilmotts that he didnt want to play against the mighty Israel , but he risked everthing for a dead rubber european qualifier.

Our manager is not the petty type. He was most probably left out, as we had a set number of days recovery plan for him.
Playing for Belgium ruined that and so is now making up those days.

with the amount absentees we have at the moment , i would take a win against Sevilla , any win would do , a draw would not be the end of the world , because if we can get our main players fit and firing we are capable of winning in Turin and Seville , just like we stuffed Roma on their big night , (and lets face it , we only do it the hard way , its the city way) . Would be very surprised if VK starts on Wednesday , MP is teaching him a lesson , as captain he puts MCFC first , we pay his wages , he could have told Wilmotts that he didnt want to play against the mighty Israel , but he risked everthing for a dead rubber european. qualifier.
may backfire

Our manager is not the petty type. He was most probably left out, as we had a set number of days recovery plan for him.
Playing for Belgium ruined that and so is now making up those days.

Mp is definitely not petty , i beleive he is disciplining VK for undermining his authority and the fitness schedule he has been asked to adhere to , personally i would have VK playing alongside otamendi on wednesday , despite his lack of match fitness , hes still the best defender at the club.

Mp is definitely not petty , i beleive he is disciplining VK for undermining his authority and the fitness schedule he has been asked to adhere to , personally i would have VK playing alongside otamendi on wednesday , despite his lack of match fitness , hes still the best defender at the club.

I think, he may well be playing. Although i'm only guessing.

Beto's the keepers the weak link, decent shot stopper but always flapping and punching at crosses, Shay Given looks an expert compared to him. .

Hello from an ex-pat Sevilla fan

Got to agree with Beto being the weakest link.

Fortunately for us he's injured, so the young unflappable Sergio Rico will be in goal.
The return leg in Sevilla, is looking to be a sell-out full house with a great atmosphere so I hope all you traveling city fans enjoy the experience (apart from the result of course)
The Sevilla fans are a friendly lot, so as long as you don't do owt too daft you will be safe anywhere in any of the many bars around the ground. Wear your colours with pride and have a great time.

Just a taster of what to expect

http://mp3pro.co/himno-sevilla-fc-vs-fiorentina-ida-12-uel/oFwEGXc8Ano

Aside from centre half and centre midfield we have no choice who we pick now with Nasri injured.

I've no idea what the bench will look like, who are the overage (u19) forwards in the EDS? I hope they don't take the likes of Ambrose and Maffeo out of the u19 team, I'm looking forward to seeing them at 5pm.

Hello from an ex-pat Sevilla fan

Got to agree with Beto being the weakest link.

Fortunately for us he's injured, so the young unflappable Sergio Rico will be in goal.
The return leg in Sevilla, is looking to be a sell-out full house with a great atmosphere so I hope all you traveling city fans enjoy the experience (apart from the result of course)
The Sevilla fans are a friendly lot, so as long as you don't do owt too daft you will be safe anywhere in any of the many bars around the ground. Wear your colours with pride and have a great time.

Just a taster of what to expect

http://mp3pro.co/himno-sevilla-fc-vs-fiorentina-ida-12-uel/oFwEGXc8Ano

I remember watching Sevilla on TV when Kanoute was there. Always looked like a good atmosphere.

Don't think so. It's just too high risk to play 4 games in 10 days after recovering from a calf injury.

Aside from centre half and centre midfield we have no choice who we pick now with Nasri injured.

I've no idea what the bench will look like, who are the overage (u19) forwards in the EDS? I hope they don't take the likes of Ambrose and Maffeo out of the u19 team, I'm looking forward to seeing them at 5pm.
Delph maybe available soon. Also wondering about Clichy. Physioroom says both are back next weekend. I wonder if they might make midweek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.