City vs Sheffield Wednesday Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FA Cup tomorrow

LoveCity said:
Doesn't Bytyqi play similar position but older? Is Celina better than him?
He looks a lot more talented, with fantastic composure but he's also played a bit as striker for the EDS which might be a reason. Bytiqi never looked exceptional enough to really threaten the first team imo, a tidy player who can make a difference, but no world beater. Bit surprised he's not out on loan somewhere, maybe replacing Rusnak on loan at Cambuur

Strongest side possible please and get the job done. Remember Wigan last season? This is a cup we have a realistic chance of winning.

Re: FA Cup tomorrow

Neville Kneville said:
LoveCity said:
Doesn't Bytyqi play similar position but older? Is Celina better than him?

Celina is being used in various positions, even striker, & doing well in all of them.

Bytyqi is no mug, but Celina looks a proper talent imo.

I agree, Celina is a very silky player and can strike a ball very well, some of his goals this season are absolute worldies.

I don't think he will start but I think he will play a part.

Well I guess it's just the one player at a time from the EDS

I won't hold out any hope he will play as Ambrose didn't get on when we were three up against Palace with 10 minutes to go.

Just seems a token gesture by Pellegrini to include a youngster on the bench.

mad zab said:

I won't hold out any hope he will play as Ambrose didn't get on when we were three up against Palace with 10 minutes to go.

Any evidence to back this up, other than just general moaning? Do you know that only Celina is in the squad?

Big Dave Watson said:
Strongest side possible please and get the job done. Remember Wigan last season? This is a cup we have a realistic chance of winning.

All day, every day.

All this shite about giving EDS players a chance / isn’t it a shame Ambrose only got to watch the masters demolish Palace - Pellers knows what wins trophies - top players. If they’re good enough, they’ll play. If not, they won’t. I remember we all got giddy when Brightwell, Lake, Moulden et al broke through the ranks, won the Youth Cup and we all thought they’d lead us to the land of home-grown milk and honey. Well, the only milk I remember is the sour one I tasted when those individuals saw us win the square root of fuck all times ten.

Our best team. Every game.

BigOscar said:
mad zab said:

Any evidence to back this up, other than just general moaning? Do you know that only Celina is in the squad?

He is the only one from the EDS tweeting he is and Ambrose congratulated him so that tells me he isn't in it

I am moaning because I think we should be good enough to have 3 or 4 in the squad

Maybe even one playing. Especially as we are at home against a League One side

We seem to be the only team who are unwilling to play some youngesters in cup competitions. FFS Newcastle played a 17yo and 18yo against us in the League Cup and beat us at the Etihad

The one thing you will get with these kids is a bit of motivation.

johnnytapia said:
Big Dave Watson said:

All day, every day.

All this shite about giving EDS players a chance / isn’t it a shame Ambrose only got to watch the masters demolish Palace - Pellers knows what wins trophies - top players. If they’re good enough, they’ll play. If not, they won’t. I remember we all got giddy when Brightwell, Lake, Moulden et al broke through the ranks, won the Youth Cup and we all thought they’d lead us to the land of home-grown milk and honey. Well, the only milk I remember is the sour one I tasted when those individuals saw us win the square root of fuck all times ten.

Our best team. Every game.

Yep that was a great success against Newcastle....Silva off injured and lost to a second string Newcastle who had a 17yo and 18 yo playing for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.