Kolarov
Fernando
Yaya
Lampard
Milner
Jovetic
Pozo

Subs: Wright, Kompany ,Glendon,Angellino,Navas,ferna,Ambrose

I am going to this game, and of course I would like to see us win (which I think we will) but I will not be that upset if lose, with the injuries we have at the moment it could make things worse

Play his best team get the game won !! Then take them off all to often clubs play a weakened team and come a cropper as we have in the passed !!!

Ducado said:
I am going to this game, and of course I would like to see us win (which I think we will) but I will not be that upset if lose, with the injuries we have at the moment it could make things worse
We need a bit of luck now. With a reduced squad thanks to UEFA, there's not much cover, but we've done brilliantly this last month to get through without any forwards.

I looked on Physioroom's Injury Table and we have only 4 injuries listed all apart from Nasty due back in around a fortnight.

Ducado said:

Totally agree with this. The players have done brilliantly to close the gap to Chelsea without some key performers, but they've played a lot of games in a short period of time, and I see this game as an opportunity to give them a much needed rest. We saw with Burnley the other day that lots of games can lead to players picking up injuries, and as much as I'd like to have a good cup run, the priority has to be keeping the pressure on Chelsea. I'd give Nasri the day off and I wouldn't be starting Silva. We should still have enough to get past Wednesday but if it goes tits up I won't be losing any sleep.

----------------------Caballero---------------------

Sagna--------Boyata--------Mangala------Kolarov

--------------Fernando------Yaya-----------------

----Milner------------Pozo----------Sinclair------

----------------------Jovetic------------------

A bad omen - an acquaintance of mine, Mel Kinsey, won his round of "Mastermind" last night on BBC2. The trouble is, he is a lifelong supporter of Sheffield Wednesday, going back to the days of Ron Springett & Albert Quixall. He bleeds blue & white striped blood.

I consider this as ominous. There's no way I,ll shave or cut my nails tomorrow.

Not that I'm superstitious, you understand.

With our injuries, some hard matches ahead and the champions league I wouldn't mind seeing the young lads getting a show. Against Newcastle we didn't let the youth on and still fucking lost, I'd rather give them the opportunity.

We should not be taking this lightly.we should be trying to win this trophy again.theres a week till the Everton game so hopefully he plays a strongish team.we will more than likely be knocked out of the champions league anyway so the fa cup could be huge for us this season

Any particular reason why this was shunted back to the sunday? We're not on the box, as far as I'm aware. And the Manchester and Trafford sides haven't both been drawn at home, compelling the old bill to move one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.