City vs Sheffield Wednesday Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
caballero

sagna-boyata-mangala-kolarov

fernando-yaya

milner-lampard-sinclair

jovetic

a lot of changes in the team but still a strong team to put sheff wed to bed 3-0 win C'Mon Cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Googoo said:
If past experience is anything to go by then we won't see any of the kids given a chance yet again. I've no idea if the youngsters on loan could play or not. It just seems baffling to me as to why other clubs and managers find these youngsters yet we don't seem able to either find them in the first place or once we find them they then disappear. Why isn't Lopes with us getting some game time every now and again instead if at Lille? Makes me wonder if we had Raherm Sterling in the EDS would he get a game?
Ridiculously short sighted by City

1-To me party Txjki is eying what was done at Barca a number of years ago when Pep stepped up to manage the 1st team and took a load of young players up with him.
2-Premier League is hardest league to play youngsters regularly. Sterling, Januzai to name a few have their moments. Nothing more.
3-what EDS i.e U-19 are doing in Ch.League to me says we are doing the right thing and its fans like you who needs to be patient.

On topic: We need to have enough to beat SW mainly because we are at home. Expect us to have learned from last years FA-cup matches vs Watford and Wigan. Even without Komps, Dzeko and Aguero. I do not expect any youngsters other than a sub when score is kind.

MCFC97 said:
bluemoon98 said:
Hopefully a routine win - 5-0
Caballero
Sagna,Demichelis,Mangala,Clichy
Navas,Fernandinho,Milner,Nasri
Jovetic,Silva

Does anyone know who the ref is?
Twattenburg? Didn't ref today's fixtures
The Ref for tomorrow is Michael Oliver
Sorry if already posted
Thoughts on that

Don't mind Oliver- don't believe he is anti-City. Clattenberg/Foy on the other hand have it in for us

MCFC97 said:
bluemoon98 said:
Hopefully a routine win - 5-0
Caballero
Sagna,Demichelis,Mangala,Clichy
Navas,Fernandinho,Milner,Nasri
Jovetic,Silva

Does anyone know who the ref is?
Twattenburg? Didn't ref today's fixtures
The Ref for tomorrow is Michael Oliver
Sorry if already posted
Thoughts on that
We would be better off with Jamie Oliver!

I have 2 words. Watford and wigan.

Strongest team please, I can't be doing with all this 'let's use the kids'. Too easy for me. I'll let the people that run the club make those calls, when they're ready, they're ready. Ferran and Txixi brought a load through when they brought pep forward and that worked out a f*****g treat.

History says Pelligrini might start with one of them and have another on the bench. If you look its being rotated and they all get a chance to be in the squad at some point.

But I think we will see something like this.

Willy
Sagna
Boyata
Martin
Kola
Navas
Fernando
Lampard
Dinho
Jovetic
Pozo

More than enough to beat wednesfay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.