City vs Sheffield Wednesday Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave Watson said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
jared said:
Well it would be short sighted to play yaya even if he's going off to the acon. If he gets a bad injury in the game to keep him out if the season, doesn't matter if he is going away to Africa or not. It will be a disaster. Hopefully MP has the sense to risk him as little as possible, maybe play a half or as a sub if needed.

And agree about the youngsters. Hope to see some of them in action with the first team.

Maybe we should just inform the fa that we will not be participating in the fa cup because we fear all our players are going to get crippled! Oh dear
We should be getting as much playing time out of Yaya as possible before he goes, after all he doesn't earn very much doesc he ;-)
well not really, hard to see how he can manage on a measly couple hundred k, dunno how he does it tbh

Yaya playing and Captain

@MCFC now
TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Toure (C), Milner, Navas, Lampard, Jovetic #cityvswfc #mcfc

Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Toure, Milner, Navas, Lampard, Jovetic

Have Lampard backed for a brace, glad he's starting.

I'm sure Manuel doesn't pick a side based on the probability of a certain player getting injured.
It cannot be accounted for. We have 1 player who is prone to injury available today and that is
Joivetic. The others Kompany & Aguero won't play. IMO. If anyone gets injured it's a blow.
I think Manuel will put out a strong side as he has done in all cup games. Saying that,
we don't have a really weak side, only sometimes maybe an attitude problem.

SrilankanBlue said:
Yaya playing and Captain

@MCFC now
TEAM NEWS @MCFC: Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Toure (C), Milner, Navas, Lampard, Jovetic #cityvswfc #mcfc
oh dear

My heart sinks every time I see the pudding that is kolarov wearing our shirt,however,that aside,its a very decent team,well balanced and with good industry.

I really hope Pozo has a knock rather than not being involved since those two appearances a few weeks ago. Bad message for the youths if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.