City vs Sheffield Wednesday Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad zab said:
jared said:
Would not risk yaya against the likes of SW. If he gets a long term injury from this, we going to pay for it dearly. Milner can do the job in CM plus he is desperate for playing time.

Yaya will play because he is going to ACON afterwards and the only reason he hasn't joined up with the Ivory Coast team now is because he has been given permission to play in this game.

I was hoping maybe to see one EDS player in the first 11 and maybe two on the bench. Personally I don't think it would be a big gamble. All we know is Bersant Celina is in the squad as he tweeted it, which leads me to believe he is the only one has I haven't seen tweets from any other EDS player.

Anyway, I will be going and cheering on the team, even if I have had a moan about the omission of some EDS youngsters for this game.

Well it would be short sighted to play yaya even if he's going off to the acon. If he gets a bad injury in the game to keep him out if the season, doesn't matter if he is going away to Africa or not. It will be a disaster. Hopefully MP has the sense to risk him as little as possible, maybe play a half or as a sub if needed.

And agree about the youngsters. Hope to see some of them in action with the first team.

jared said:
mad zab said:
jared said:
Would not risk yaya against the likes of SW. If he gets a long term injury from this, we going to pay for it dearly. Milner can do the job in CM plus he is desperate for playing time.

Yaya will play because he is going to ACON afterwards and the only reason he hasn't joined up with the Ivory Coast team now is because he has been given permission to play in this game.

I was hoping maybe to see one EDS player in the first 11 and maybe two on the bench. Personally I don't think it would be a big gamble. All we know is Bersant Celina is in the squad as he tweeted it, which leads me to believe he is the only one has I haven't seen tweets from any other EDS player.

Anyway, I will be going and cheering on the team, even if I have had a moan about the omission of some EDS youngsters for this game.

Well it would be short sighted to play yaya even if he's going off to the acon. If he gets a bad injury in the game to keep him out if the season, doesn't matter if he is going away to Africa or not. It will be a disaster. Hopefully MP has the sense to risk him as little as possible, maybe play a half or as a sub if needed.

And agree about the youngsters. Hope to see some of them in action with the first team.

Maybe we should just inform the fa that we will not be participating in the fa cup because we fear all our players are going to get crippled! Oh dear

Christ, if we can't rest players for games like this then we need to worry!

I'm in work, so can someone please post the 'Empty Seat Count' for me. Thanks.....

malg said:
Christ, if we can't rest players for games like this then we need to worry!

I'm in work, so can someone please post the 'Empty Seat Count' for me. Thanks.....
im guessing sky or bbc will fill you in with this at every oppotunity

Team I'd play:

Caballero
Sagna Boyata Nastasic Kolarov
Milner Fernandinho Toure Silva
Pozo
Jovetic

No great need to rest players, our next game after this isn't for another week. Keep some momentum going.

Marvin said:
Bluemooner91 said:
I don't really mind who is in the starting line up as long as Silva is not involved!!!!! We can't risk him.
The first name I'll be looing for on the team sheet is David Silva.

He can be subbed if we're comfortable. This is the FA Cup and o Aguero, no Dzeko, no Kompany. We need our best remaining players.

By the way if anyone is wondering there will be 5,485 Wednesday fans in South Stand today, and singles only remain on sale from the Ticket Office as at 10.30am

I am sure Silva is too classy to play for a "Bog Standard" team.

uwe rosler 28 said:
jared said:
mad zab said:

Maybe we should just inform the fa that we will not be participating in the fa cup because we fear all our players are going to get crippled! Oh dear
We should be getting as much playing time out of Yaya as possible before he goes, after all he doesn't earn very much doesc he ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.