Not open for further replies.
Caballero
Sagna Boyata Demichelis Kolarov
Yaya Fernando
Pozo Lampard Sinclair
Jovetic

Hart, Zabaleta, Mangala, Lampard, Milner, Silva, Ambrose

City 5-0 Wednesday.

Play a respectable team but our main focus has to be on Everton next week. I'd go with:

Willy
Sagna Boyata Mangala Kolarov
Fernando
Milner Lampard Yaya Sinclair
Jovetic

Start Jovy for about 60mins then if all's going according to plan throw on Ambrose, Hiwula or Pozo.

They'll be pushing much harder on this one methinks. City 3-1 Wednesday. We should aim to not get complacent.

Would love to see Barker play some part in this match. C'mon Pellers give us some homegrown interest.

hope several EDS players can get some game time in this game - Angelino, Barker, Pozo, Ambrose. shame that kid, Iheanacho is not here. this the type of game he should start.

Silva, Zaba, Clichy & Fernandinho should rest from this game. we have plenty others to cover for them. wish to see Pozo start in Silva role (nasri on the bench), just behind Jovetic. i would like to see what he can do in his best position.

Cab
Sagna, Demi, Mangala, Kolorov
Fernando, Milner, Lampard, Sinclair
Navas, Jovetic

Give the boys a deserved rest on the bench mind you.

Have them ready for Everton

City 2-0

Nasri and Navas played a lot in the recent fixtures, I would rest both. Play Milner on the wings with one of the youngsters, but please forget Sinclair. Pozo or Barker should easily get a chance for this, but I'm afraid Pellegrini won't risk it.

I would still have Silva in the team though as he's vital and was subbed off in many games recently. Him playing the '10 role', we should create quite a lot chances even with one or two young guns in the team. Then replace him about the 60th minute mark if things are going well.

Also I would consider Boyata. Demichelis and Mangala played a lot in December and there is always a bigger risk of an injury if that is the case. Boyata did very well at Sunderland this season, he deserves a game.

I suspect there will be a little rotation. We cannot en-masse introduce too many new faces to the team and believe we will still walk it. We have skills at all levels agreed, but consistency is needed.

I'm sure Pellers has the wisdom to put a strong ballanced side out, get the match safe, and then rest key people rather than find ourselves having to chase the game late on, as we all know, it sometimes doesn't work.

4-1 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.