City vs Southampton FA Youth Cup 5th round

In the last few games I've seen with them playing together, Brahim has always been the quieter one of him and Sancho, but as soon as Sancho tires or gets subbed, Brahim grabs hold of the game himself.

Sancho,Diaz and Foden are certs imo. Sancho is ready now, the kid is a beast

He's not ready to be in the first team squad, but he is probably ready for a debut.

In the u23's I think you can see he's got a bit to learn and he doesn't quite run rampage like he does in the u18 formats. He's still very good and one of the best on the pitch, but it's not like this when you feel it's unfair. When he is, and does it for half a season consistently then I think you can say he's no longer growing in the u23s and either has to step up or have a loan.

You've got to remember he's 16. He's physically developed for a 16 year old playing against 18,19,20, 21 year olds, but he's still a child.

Apart from the obvious, really impressed with Francis as well, although not tested that much defensively, very composed with everything he did.

Sancho, Foden and Diaz are so good, such a pleasure to watch.

He's not ready to be in the first team squad, but he is probably ready for a debut.

In the u23's I think you can see he's got a bit to learn and he doesn't quite run rampage like he does in the u18 formats. He's still very good and one of the best on the pitch, but it's not like this when you feel it's unfair. When he is, and does it for half a season consistently then I think you can say he's no longer growing in the u23s and either has to step up or have a loan.

You've got to remember he's 16. He's physically developed for a 16 year old playing against 18,19,20, 21 year olds, but he's still a child.
i know he is 16 and still a kid but you can already see his touch & vision are going to be world class. Could've had 5/6 assists tonight

Absolute joy to watch.

Sancho, Foden & Brahim are the stars, but thought Dele-Bashiru showed bags of potential, as did most others to be honest.

Could this team be our 'class of 92' and result in 5 or 6 first teamers? I guess it doesn't really work like that anymore and we have others in different age groups that warrant a chance too.

But I don't think many teams have that kind of chemistry and control of a football match. Really incredible stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.