City vs Southampton FA Youth Cup 5th round

Diallo is the unsung hero of this team IMO - he provides the balance.

Matt Smith was really impressive early on, he's not a right back, but I feel I can actually see him improving week by week.

Duhaney another who seems to have come on leaps and bounds since last season.

Anyone seen DEB'e.............

hqdefault.jpg
?

Anyone seen DEB'e.............

hqdefault.jpg
?

I was rather warmish, tonight, Arthur! Mrs Ewings gift of fluffy tights, me wrist warmers and sheepskin gloves, the Rohan thick stuffed coat and me furry rabbit hat. In fact, the stadium this evening was slightly warmer than it has been. It was much colder on the outside. And then there was me hot Bovril.

Anyway, It thought the team was very comfortable tonight. First half was superb, and the second half was a little unlucky - two posts and their goalie saved 'em a couple of times. Who's up next?

Wow, just imagine.
If we get this right,
In a few years our first team will do this on a regular basis to the best teams in Europe

When's the draw for next round or do we know who we platy next? thanks..

The last game in this round isn't till February 4th, so I imagine the quarter-final draw is sometime around then. Quarter-final is played around February 25th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.