City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

FANZONE

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,13862_7448799,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 99,00.html</a>

seem to have great results when hes on...

Until Savic's clanger spuds never really looked like scoring other than the one Bale cross every other effort was shots from outside the box mostly blocked.

Defoe was a none event.

Savic gave them a lift and they got another from what was their only real threat on the day, Bale ( he looked really good today).

We had far clearer chances and should have won more confortably

Two irrelevant questions from today...

May have been answered in a thread but....

Why the black armbands ?
Why assou ekotto had different boots on each feet ?

thats harsh......Not, i'm sure bobby manc would like to see him.......Oooh
bench is not an option

Hart Dog said:
samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sam...You can look at stats however you want but I am sorry he os no way putting it in 100%..So when Mancini decides to get rid you will be the first one on here saying yeah he wasn't good enough etc etc...

Fucking hilarious how blues change their minds....He is poor and not what we need. Sorry I hope he really proves but not a chance.

we are top 3 points clear...Ive never changed my mind over Dzeko..

Did he or did he not get us the 3 points against wigan and did he get the assist for joleons goal today that helped us get 3 points..

everyone expects him to get a hatrick every game.. but in his last 2 games he's contributed towards our 6 points..

good enough for me..

leveler of a post for me, all true - thanks!

Glad you see it my way bud..For me a player can play absolute shite for 89 mins and then score/contribute the winning goal..

Its the 3 points we needed today...not perfect performances..

Is it possible that Balotelli thought Scott Parker's head was the BALL, and was trying to back-heel it?

adrianr said:
I tell you what too, if anyone can be bothered watching that game again so as to remove the usual in-match emotion, I'm almost 99% certain we consistently (bar when we conceded the stupid goal) played the better, more attractive, more purposeful football.

I'm pretty sure Barry was amazing, I'm also sure that no back line anywhere ever liked playing against Aguero. Neither does Scott Parker after he skinned him down the side line.

Let's just have a little compare and contrast with last season..

Away: Joe Hart won the performance of the season award. That pretty much sums it up. Charmed life doesn't really do it justice, how we got a point out of it I'll never know.
Home: Spurs were again the better side. We scored by a deflected goal. Until Paddy V came on we looked well in danger of throwing it away.

This season,

Away: Smashed them. If there were any doubt who was the better team at the end of last season, there certainly wasn't after that day. Better in every conceivable way.
Home: More than a match for everything they had, and until Savic gifted them a goal they really didn't look like scoring at all. Still firmly believe we were the better team over 90 minutes. The media can harp on about who should or should not have been sent off all they like, but on the balance of it we were once again the better side and played better football. Even if we did get a bit of luck, it's about fucking time we got some. And the last team to win the first 11 at home were Chelsea in 05/06, and we all remember how that season finished.

we were the better team and our football was more fluid..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.