City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

city saint said:
well according to the very knowledgeble pundits were struggling without our best players,err by the way whos top of the form table.think we will get stronger now.

Ignore the pundits pal non are knowledgeable just anti city, We never had team spirit, We wouldnt buy the title and now they are very bitter that we are still top, the simple message to the press is ave it and get used to it.

Have you haerd 1 national press man say they support city, no they usually are cockeys or rags, Remember murdock and MUFC TV have strong connections so never expect us to get a fair press.

3 points. Tremendous! Just what the doctor ordered. We showed tremendous character to come back. Savic is not up to it though and needs to be on the sidelines. I`d love to see Ned back in for Liverpool. He is a City fan through and through and would play like a lion.

Spurs did piss all until we gifted them a goal, you'd think by the media reaction they'd hit the bar 4 times, had 2 pens turned down, Lescott cleared 3 off the line and had 97.6% possession. Jesus, we were 2 up after a great start to the 2nd half when we had them very firmly under the cosh and I thought we could go on and score more.
Even after they came back we had the balls to spend 90 seconds passing the ball around and looking for an opening right at the end....check out the highlights from about 91 and a half minutes, we held and passed the ball around until the 93rd minute then Ekoku punts it forward, Clichy punts it back down and we get a pen.

craigsteel said:
city saint said:
well according to the very knowledgeble pundits were struggling without our best players,err by the way whos top of the form table.think we will get stronger now.

Ignore the pundits pal non are knowledgeable just anti city, We never had team spirit, We wouldnt buy the title and now they are very bitter that we are still top, the simple message to the press is ave it and get used to it.

Have you haerd 1 national press man say they support city, no they usually are cockeys or rags, Remember murdock and MUFC TV have strong connections so never expect us to get a fair press.
Is there a difference between cockerneys and rags?

I spent the entirety of the match waiting for the best midfield in the PL to turn up.....someone informed me after the game they were all there apparently playing for spurs.

I lol'ed. ..

Ducado said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QDURyNiMQ0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

He has the demeanour of a man who a) isn't happy and b) has just witnessed a Mancini hairdryer session.

Fair do's though, to give up a 2-0 lead is pretty woeful from a coaches perspective.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:25 pm --<br /><br />
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I spent the entirety of the match waiting for the best midfield in the PL to turn up.....someone informed me after the game they were all there apparently playing for spurs.

I lol'ed. ..

^^ wonderful ^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.