City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

Re: Two irrelevant questions from today...

Bluefen said:
May have been answered in a thread but....

Why the black armbands ?
Why assou ekotto had different boots on each feet ?
He always wears odd boots. I used to wear odd socks when I played rugby league, just a superstition thing.

AdamoTheGreat said:
FANZONE

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,13862_7448799,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0 ... 99,00.html</a>

seem to have great results when hes on...

Take it, Take it, Take it!!!!!

escher said:
Is it possible that Balotelli thought Scott Parker's head was the BALL, and was trying to back-heel it?

Quite possibly one of the best first posts in history. Hilarious!

sorry harry you're rubbish Balotelli is the BOSS, the mighty spuds rising so far...only to collapse like a souffle......... watch this space

After getting home and listening to the radio and watching sky I am gutted that we lost today, it's a shame really because the game I was at we won. Oh well it was inevitable that we would be unable to cope with the pressure and succumb to best team in the world ever.

Spurs are a very good side so it makes the result all the better, but we missed Yaya a lot today and obviously Komps as well.

Aguero is incredible. His speed off the mark, even when off balance, as shown when he got past Kaboul who tried to go tight on him, is the mark of someone who is truly world class.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
samharris said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I support the team but can be impartial to..Tale your blue blinkers off just for one second...Dzeko is fucking tripe.Touch awful,workrate awful.

Take the 4 away from the spurs game and how many has he this season...For a striker costing that his contribution is fucking dire...Wish he would come good but sorry...He has been fucking awful for a long time now...

Quote :^^^^^ "Take the 4 away from the spurs game and how many has he this season"

1 Community shield
10 Premiereship
1 friendly
2 Carling cup.= 14 total

I hope that answers your numpty statement. answer is 10

Sam...You can look at stats however you want but I am sorry he os no way putting it in 100%..So when Mancini decides to get rid you will be the first one on here saying yeah he wasn't good enough etc etc...

Fucking hilarious how blues change their minds....He is poor and not what we need. Sorry I hope he really proves but not a chance.

Seria A suits him.....i hope ;)

well according to the very knowledgeble pundits were struggling without our best players,err by the way whos top of the form table.think we will get stronger now.

Cheadle Blue said:
just watched twitcy's after match interviews. hilarious!!!! now theres a man cracking under pressure. i thought it was all on us 'arry. what a dickhead

i thought that, his last day of freedom and he spends it moaning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.