City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

A great day out. Met up with a few Bluemooners for a little City think tank.... then the match.

First half was dull. I thought we were poor and couldn't get our passing going.

Second half we were comfortable. Dzeko and Savic were unfortunately no better than they have been in recent weeks. Nasri, Silva, Aguero were great. Special plaudits for Barry and Milner who put real shifts in and were everywhere.

Huge win. For me, we won the league today. Shame the headlines will be taken by the Mario incident and how "lucky" we were.

What a result! Emotions were all over the place! Couldn't contain myself for most of the game! Savic looked solid first half but fell to pieces second half, tbh, when i saw the team sheets out, i just thought this was going to be our day, looked right and felt right! Looking forward to having Vinnie coming back in after the dippers and hopefully Balo won't get done in!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ygVgxYa3mlo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gVgxYa3mlo</a>

we remember you souness you dirty snidey ****

BillyShears said:
A great day out. Met up with a few Bluemooners for a little City think tank.... then the match.

Second half we were comfortable. Dzeko and Savic were unfortunately no better than they have been in recent weeks. Nasri, Silva, Aguero were great. Special plaudits for Barry and Milner who put real shifts in and were everywhere.

Huge win. For me, we won the league today. Shame the headlines will be taken by the Mario incident and how "lucky" we were.

cabal meeting? ;)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BillyShears said:

cabal meeting? ;)

I think we decided we're not much of a cabal since all we did was talk about how good we are and how we're going to win the league .... ;)

Seriously, was nice to put faces to the usernames.

In no way were we poor in the first half. For the first twenty minutes we let Spurs have the ball to see what they could do. The result was the grand total of fuck all. After that we improved and finished the half strongly with one or two chances spurned. Second half we battered them, got two goals up then gifted them a stupid goal. They scored a very good second but we again went on and dominated. We had that thing called luck when Balo didn't get red and Defoe missed but overall we were so much better than them and we have tons more class. With Kompany playing we'd have won that 3-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.