City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

Nasri in the first half:

picked the wrong man, moved into the wrong areas, looking tidy on the ball but nothing special.

then he made the right run and stuck it in the top corner:

we then saw a Nasri comfortable at beating a man, with great control and could set up play effectively, he also ran for the cause, wanted the ball and made good use of it pretty much every time.

what a vital goal in this young man's season.

Edin looked heavy legged today, and with Balo looking at a potential ban again he's gonna have to keep playing.

great game, shit myself constantly, few players not up to scratch at the moment. Won't mention names... Savic and Dzeko especialy *cough*.

Feel like we could do with someone like Samba to reassure the defence.

We gifted them 1 goal, Bale scored a cracker and Defoe missed from a yard out, apart from that i recall Hart being over worked. Hardly makes them Barcelona .

Cheadle Blue said:
just watched twitcy's after match interviews. hilarious!!!! now theres a man cracking under pressure. i thought it was all on us 'arry. what a dickhead

twitcy's buzzin, he's looking forward to play Wii games with his cell mates.....!

Ooh happy days old FAЯT
10wtz6c.jpg

It's incredible how much we miss Yaya and Vince, we'd have pissed that game today with those two.

Had to turn the phone-ins off - couldn't take any more Spurs fans saying how 'prard' they are of their team.

I now realise I went to the wrong game today - City vs Spurs seems to have been some good vs evil gladiatorial battle where Spurs played us off the park and only lost because two of their players were brutally murdered on the field.

Don't know what I was watching - thought I'd seen us be the better side throughout, apart from a dodgy spell when we switched off and let them back in it.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Spurs did piss all until we gifted them a goal, you'd think by the media reaction they'd hit the bar 4 times, had 2 pens turned down, Lescott cleared 3 off the line and had 97.6% possession. Jesus, we were 2 up after a great start to the 2nd half when we had them very firmly under the cosh and I thought we could go on and score more.
Even after they came back we had the balls to spend 90 seconds passing the ball around and looking for an opening right at the end....check out the highlights from about 91 and a half minutes, we held and passed the ball around until the 93rd minute then Ekoku punts it forward, Clichy punts it back down and we get a pen.
Spot on - all they did was punt it hoping for that dwarf to nick something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.