City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

To be a full strong spurs without some key people is very good. Specially considering we let them back in with our defenders mistake. Can't wait to get our 2 key players back in there.

From the Spurs forum

I can imagine he just had to stand in a dressing room full of players that were heartbroken and Harry loves our players and also the result would have got him down too, this is why our love our team, it has personality, they care about our results unlike them plastic tw@ts we played today who could not give a toss about anything.

Money can buy you titles but it cannot buy you pride.

So a team that doesn't care about results.. is top of the league.

samharris said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
My view is they were neat and tidy in the first half but created zero chances. At two nil down they were gone until Savic decided to keep them interested.

For me Arsenal are the best side we have played at home this season.

Lennon is totally overrated much like every other English winger including our very own Johnson.

Bale is their main man along with Modric. Bale played well 2nd half but was very average first half and Modric whilst doing nothing wrong, didnt really create anything.

Overall I think we shaded it and deserved to win.

Arse gave us a better game..I agree.
It was report untd to bid £50m for Modric ?
I must be minority who think Modric is a great player against weaker teams but far from being world class quality...

Chungo said:
How awesome is Gareth Barry??!!!!??
If he had even the slightest hint of a right foot he would be much more highly regarded in my opinion lol

CityBuzzin said:
samharris said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
My view is they were neat and tidy in the first half but created zero chances. At two nil down they were gone until Savic decided to keep them interested.

For me Arsenal are the best side we have played at home this season.

Lennon is totally overrated much like every other English winger including our very own Johnson.

Bale is their main man along with Modric. Bale played well 2nd half but was very average first half and Modric whilst doing nothing wrong, didnt really create anything.

Overall I think we shaded it and deserved to win.

Arse gave us a better game..I agree.
It was report untd to bid £50m for Modric ?
I must be minority who think Modric is a great player against weaker teams but far from being world class quality...

Do you think if they had £50m to spend they would have brought Scoles back from retirement?

pudge said:
Chungo said:
How awesome is Gareth Barry??!!!!??
If he had even the slightest hint of a right foot he would be much more highly regarded in my opinion lol

True, but you just can't fault him for the last couple of months. And with Yaya gone we needed our Centre Mids to step up and him along with Jimmy were quality.

danebanksheik said:
A spurs comment on the Gaurniad match report

nomoresurfin
22 January 2012 4:09PM
I predict that in the three horse race for the title Spurs will finish fourth. If City had Friedel as their 'keeper they would win the league by 15 points.Apart from savic obviously,Hart is their potential weak link.

KNOB
Friedel? I really need a good laff...lol

niginski said:
apart from bad grammar you no i am rite
Hard to tell from where we sit. I'll back any player in a blue shirt (apart from tevez). Sorry, it was just a cheep joke on your grammer.

Spurs line up was very adventurous, but their play was so defensive

When they counter-attacked only the man with the ball and 2-3 others went forward. At corners, only 3-4 in the box. At 2-2 when they ahd such a psychological advantage they were rolling around time-wasting and never committed numbers forward. So much for their football

I was so happy with the win. Came out buzzing. Annoyed now that Wenger threw the game against Utd. bUt got to give credit to Utd for that result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.