City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

Mark - TheBlue said:
To be a full strong spurs without some key people is very good. Specially considering we let them back in with our defenders mistake. Can't wait to get our 2 key players back in there.

From the Spurs forum

I can imagine he just had to stand in a dressing room full of players that were heartbroken and Harry loves our players and also the result would have got him down too, this is why our love our team, it has personality, they care about our results unlike them plastic tw@ts we played today who could not give a toss about anything.

Money can buy you titles but it cannot buy you pride.

So a team that doesn't care about results.. is top of the league.

They're just upset.. cunts..I hope their football pitch dies..

Mark - TheBlue said:
To be a full strong spurs without some key people is very good. Specially considering we let them back in with our defenders mistake. Can't wait to get our 2 key players back in there.

From the Spurs forum

I can imagine he just had to stand in a dressing room full of players that were heartbroken and Harry loves our players and also the result would have got him down too, this is why our love our team, it has personality, they care about our results unlike them plastic tw@ts we played today who could not give a toss about anything.

Money can buy you titles but it cannot buy you pride.

So a team that doesn't care about results.. is top of the league.

fucking PMSL, in that case, imagine if we did care about results.

Re: ledley king

I'm gonna ask similar...what was he doing?

He started by fouling Kun,realised the ball was going to balo and made two attempts to foul balo.The confusing part was that he started the foul on Kun,he must have been looking to deliberately foul!

Yeah he should have been sent off.but he's not a City player,and Webb bottled it.He always does.How he has a good rep is beyond me.

If Modric is worth 50m and bale 150m is there a chance our starting 11 was worth less than theirs? With that much apparent talent how did twitcher lose?

money hasn't managed to buy spurs very much despite all their spending making them being one of the very biggest spenders in the league as Moyes pointed out

what a waste

First time I've really watched them and analysed their play this season.

I wasn't overly impressed but I was impressed by them in bits. They play very straight forward football which is easy on the eye. However, (Spurs fans won't agree) I honsetly feel they could win the league with that squad and that team if they had a better manager...tactically. Redknapp can't compete with Fergie and Mancini tactically.

- Barry taught Parker how to play football in my opinion. The trouble, for me, with Parker is, he does give 100% and runs his arse off but if the English media continue to force feed the nation the idea that he is the 'best' typical English midfielder (full-blooded, non-stop etc), then Engalnd will never win anything. Barry is techincally superior to Parker in terms of footballing ability. Milner too. It showed today.

- Modric is a very very good player. He's no Silva though so it's hard for me to be amazingly impressed by a player of his calibre when we have one as good as Dave!

- Bale was quiet for 60 minutes then came alive after his goal. He's dangerous and has superb technique but to put a price tag of £150m on him is ridiculous. It's not even funny. It's just pure stupidity and unprofessional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.