City Vs Spuds Post Match Discussion thread

Juan King said:
CityBuzzin said:
samharris said:
Arse gave us a better game..I agree.
It was report untd to bid £50m for Modric ?
I must be minority who think Modric is a great player against weaker teams but far from being world class quality...

Do you think if they had £50m to spend they would have brought Scoles back from retirement?

Good point, well made. They're skint.

PaleBlue said:
Juan King said:
CityBuzzin said:
It was report untd to bid £50m for Modric ?
I must be minority who think Modric is a great player against weaker teams but far from being world class quality...

Do you think if they had £50m to spend they would have brought Scoles back from retirement?

Good point, well made. They're skint.

Everton have put a bid in for Scholes

dom12345 said:
Imo opinion it was a sending off. But it also justice for the barry(v liverpool), balotelli (liverpool) and kompany sendings off.
Top game, very nerve racking and not like city to score in the last minute!

-- Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 pm --

Oh and another thing, 'arrys quote on balo's 'stamp'....'it's not the first time he has done it' Yes it is? I can't remember any balo stamps?

That has really wound me up, the twitching tosspot...............since when has Mario stamped on anyone else? If I was Mario I would despair, first foul today after being on the pitch all of five minutes and he's booked, yet VDV and Parker have licence to do that all game?

Souness can STFU as well!

It's funny though that we were flapping over Champions League football last year and look at us now...

18pts (that's six wins + superior goal difference!) above fifth place Arsenal. Whatever happens from here on in...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgomX3qD-iA[/youtube]

Blumers Bloomers said:
dom12345 said:
Imo opinion it was a sending off. But it also justice for the barry(v liverpool), balotelli (liverpool) and kompany sendings off.
Top game, very nerve racking and not like city to score in the last minute!

-- Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:36 pm --

Oh and another thing, 'arrys quote on balo's 'stamp'....'it's not the first time he has done it' Yes it is? I can't remember any balo stamps?

That has really wound me up, the twitching tosspot...............since when has Mario stamped on anyone else? If I was Mario I would despair, first foul today after being on the pitch all of five minutes and he's booked, yet VDV and Parker have licence to do that all game?

Souness can STFU as well!
I can remember when he was sent off against WBA for kicking out

Amazing how many blue-pretenders on BM, you know who you are, I would love to ban the clever-less fookers......Take it -Take it -Take it ......凸(¬‿¬)凸

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
1961_vintage said:
What an absolute privilege to have been at that game today.

Firstly I don't understand some of the shit Spurs are getting on here. I thought they were by far the best team I've seen us play at home this season and they play with a style and mobile fluidity that is enjoyable to watch. We saw today how fine the margin is between success and failure. But the real pleasure is to see us perform against a team of that quality and confidence and for us to ultimately come away with what was a deserved victory. I thought that Sergio Aguero was outstanding, as was Silva, Gaz Baz and Milly. To have taken 3 points from our biggest and most credible rivals without 2 of the backbone of our 1st 11 is the mark of future champions.

And I hope Spurs manage to grab 2nd spot because they deserve it.

Well my mind was made up about Tottenham Hotspur Football Club 30+ years ago. Wouldn't piss on any one of them if they were on fire!! Feuds like memories go back a long way!
this I have a long memory of them fkrs especially at wembley

rassclot said:
1961_vintage said:
But the real pleasure is to see us perform against a team of that quality and confidence and for us to ultimately come away with what was a deserved victory. I thought that Sergio Aguero was outstanding, as was Silva, Gaz Baz and Milly. To have taken 3 points from our biggest and most credible rivals without 2 of the backbone of our 1st 11 is the mark of future champions.

according to collymore city were poor today. ycnmiu.
They must run out of human beings to have this complete clown Collymore.
wtf-animated.gif

Balti said:
money hasn't managed to buy spurs very much despite all their spending making them being one of the very biggest spenders in the league as Moyes pointed out

what a waste

It was great to see they had so many more youth team players on the pitch than us, oh wait they didn't.

n_mcfc said:
- Modric is a very very good player. He's no Silva though so it's hard for me to be amazingly impressed by a player of his calibre when we have one as good as Dave!

Modric role is completely different to Silva.

If you want to compare, compare Modric with Milner or Barry because he is filling their position ( CM )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.