City Vs Spuds Post Match Reaction Thread

Is it me or Dzeko looked much better with Tevez on?

Was I the only one seeing that they were klicking together in last 10?

I thought, apart from two missed chances which happens to anyone - Dzeko had a really GOOD game.

In the cup I start BOTH Dzeko and Tevez, and leave AJ on the bench (sorry, most disapointing player in last few games). Contributed nothing again.

Nervy team performance. Some very good individual performances notably Richards.

MOTM..........Hart, that save was simply World Class and the difference between us having the Champs League place sewn up or a nervy last week of the season!

City Raider said:
no injuries, sending offs, 10 mins for tev - couldnt have gone better

Not sure about Zab, his nose looked like it could have been broken on the stream3 I was watching, and if so then he could be a doubt for saturday (often a broken nose leads to black eyes and the swelling could be a problem), though as I couldnt understand a word the commentators were saying, this could be more drivel that i am spouting :-)

bigquinn772 said:
City Raider said:
Thank fuck for that!

What a nervy display, no way will we be that nervous on Sat, that has hopefully cleared all that tension away and we'll play with a load more freedom

no injuries, sending offs, 10 mins for tev - couldnt have gone better

we played like a team with a cup final in 4 days, they played like a team who's whole season hinged on that match

and credit to mancini - that substitution changed the 2nd half

Agree with that, although those in 5 Live say that if we play like that again, Stoke will beat us.

Stoke wont beat SHIT.

The Cup is ours.

This team is on a roll.

Re: Patrick.... what a performance......

Deffinatly changed the game for the better once he'd come on.

I was scared for 15 mins that we were gunna concede.

did they say that Balotelli went down the tunnel when the third sub was used? tsk tsk

anywho

we never should have won this game, but a few monster performances willed it for us.

question: if Mancini says Tevez had to play either today or Saturday to play vs Stoke, shouldn't the same standard be held for Baz? Milner hasn't put in a wrong foot these past two games to qualify getting benched.

Richards MOTM, Kompany solid as ever and Hart saves our ass once again. NDJ was quite uncharacteristically caught out of position numerous times.

And we have to put a 300mil buyout clause on Mr. Silva.

Wasn't pretty but Job done.

When other teams don't play well and win we listen to thats the sign of a good team. We on the other hand are just bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.