City Vs Spuds Post Match Reaction Thread

bigquinn772 said:
City Raider said:
Thank fuck for that!

What a nervy display, no way will we be that nervous on Sat, that has hopefully cleared all that tension away and we'll play with a load more freedom

no injuries, sending offs, 10 mins for tev - couldnt have gone better

we played like a team with a cup final in 4 days, they played like a team who's whole season hinged on that match

and credit to mancini - that substitution changed the 2nd half

Agree with that, although those in 5 Live say that if we play like that again, Stoke will beat us.

Since when have Stoke been a better team than Spurs?

Wasnt pretty at times, but lets face it we seldom fucking are!

I am so happy at the moment, but its only 1 down as far as I am concerned. One to go blues, one to go.

FUCKING COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!

Richards was absolutely brilliant, and Milner too.

In my opinion there was no player on the pitch that didn't have a good game, maybe just Adam Johnson. Shame Dzeko didn't put away that chance in the first half, but overall he had a good game as well. Dzeko/Balo for the cup final, Tevez/Dzeko for the remaining league games.

Re: Patrick.... what a performance......

Phew....thanks for that Paddy. I feel drained!

I'm glad it was Crouch, if we had to win by an OG. Can't stand him, elbows everywhere, diving and complaining like fuck when the ref tells him to get on with it.

Thought it was a professional performance. They had most of the possession, we had more real chances. If not for a couple of very good saves from Cudicini and the goal line clearance we would have won by more. Again, Hart made a great save to get another clean sheet.

Milner looked good and needs to keep his place. The centre backs were imense again. Micah, bloody hell. Who'd have guessed he'd been out injured, absolute powerhouse of a RB. Thought Dzeko did very well-looked more confident and comfortable. Gave us a target. He was very unlucky not to score-Cudicini made a decent save to deny him. With a proper pre-season I think he'll bang them in next term.

After Everton it must have been nerve wracking for the lads-going in 1-0 at half time again. I'm sure Mancini had his work cut out keeping everyone focused. I'm sure the dressing room characters helped here. Saying that, Paddy V did a great job when he came on too and you could see what it meant to him at the final whistle.

Come on!

it was a good game..tense last few minutes..but happy with the 3 points and Champions League :)
Micah was amazing..he should definitely play in the FA Cup final...
Milner, Lescott, De Jong were great too..oh and Tevez with a cameo..if only he had scored :) would have been an awesome comeback..

I always keep wondering why Mancini persists with Viera, but he got the job done..not so Dzeko, very disappointed with him..hope he finds his form next season..

Anyway, Champions League spot is now in the bag, next in the list is FA CUP!! :)

Re: Patrick.... what a performance......

bluealf said:
Carefull or the weirdos will be after you.

He has done this most of the season, a few stray passes aside.

Screw the wierdo's, the people that know what there talking about know........ We would of not won tonight without him..........

Thankyou Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, thankyou Khaldoon Al Mubarak, thankyou Roberto Mancini.

Thunderbirds are GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.